CDGS
Anti-Raid Pack - Printable Version

+- CDGS (https://forums.cdgs.net)
+-- Forum: MCP (Convicted) (https://forums.cdgs.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://forums.cdgs.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+--- Thread: Anti-Raid Pack (/showthread.php?tid=12513)

Pages: 1 2

Anti-Raid Pack - ShadowHunterDaPro - Feb 17th, 2014

i was thinking that maybe we should have a pack where you can manage people's set homes in your faction's land? this would be great for if you have people in ur fac, and you don't want them setting home there cuz maybe you don't trust them fully and just wanna keep it safe? and it would be really simple and only work in your territory, and you wouldn't be able to do it unless you are an officer or leader of the fac?

*officer or fac owner buys pack*
*takes away certain peoples set homes who are not trusted as much (anyone below officer)*
*no more betray/grief threat*

you could make this pack cost like $25-$50? i would definitely buy it either way, and I'm sure a lot of other people will too

Re: Anti-Raid Pack - astralaether9 - Feb 18th, 2014

this would be literally impossible to do

Re: Anti-Raid Pack - ShadowHunterDaPro - Feb 18th, 2014

You know you can create your own custom plugins however you want right? And nothing's impossible Tongue

Re: Anti-Raid Pack - BluudBath - Feb 18th, 2014

(Feb 18th, 2014, 07:03 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: You know you can create your own custom plugins however you want right? And nothing's impossible Tongue
Just because you can create your own plugin does not mean anything is possible.

(Feb 18th, 2014, 07:03 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: You know you can create your own custom plugins however you want right? And nothing's impossible Tongue

let me say this again:

a custom plugin would take money and time to develop, and something that isn't important like this would not be worth the resources needed

Re: Anti-Raid Pack - ShadowHunterDaPro - Feb 18th, 2014

and let me say This again:

what is that broadcast every 5 minutes about "all donations go towards the server!" ? and how much money has silas gotten in donations? if i remember correctly? between the time I joined, in mid december, and when the server reset, there was about 10k in donations? i know most of that money was from GOW1n? but still, there is a Ton of money that comes in through donations...

(Feb 18th, 2014, 09:12 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: and let me say This again:

what is that broadcast every 5 minutes about "all donations go towards the server!" ? and how much money has silas gotten in donations? if i remember correctly? between the time I joined, in mid december, and when the server reset, there was about 10k in donations? i know most of that money was from GOW1n? but still, there is a Ton of money that comes in through donations...

Silas is literally the only one who has an actual figure on the server's finances. I don't know how you got those numbers, but they're wrong.

Additionally, there is no way that players will ever be able to see each others set homes, ever.

Re: Anti-Raid Pack - ShadowHunterDaPro - Feb 19th, 2014

(Feb 18th, 2014, 10:20 PM)astralaether link Wrote: [quote author=ShadowHunterDaPro link=topic=465.msg2940#msg2940 date=1392783143]

Silas is literally the only one who has an actual figure on the server's finances. I don't know how you got those numbers, but they're wrong.

Additionally, there is no way that players will ever be able to see each others set homes, ever.
[/quote]
i like how you just said silas is the only one who has an actual figure on the servers finances, and then you tell me that amount is wrong? and if i remember correctly, it was a warden or erick that told me

Re: Anti-Raid Pack - astralaether9 - Feb 19th, 2014

(Feb 19th, 2014, 08:57 AM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: [quote author=astralaether link=topic=465.msg2955#msg2955 date=1392787206]
[quote author=ShadowHunterDaPro link=topic=465.msg2940#msg2940 date=1392783143]

[/quote]
i like how you just said silas is the only one who has an actual figure on the servers finances, and then you tell me that amount is wrong? and if i remember correctly, it was a warden or erick that told me
[/quote]

I can tell you that it is nowhere near 10k.

Re: Anti-Raid Pack - ShadowHunterDaPro - Feb 19th, 2014

before the reset I'm pretty sure it was? because GOW1n donated like $100/day? and then before he was banned, he was donating even more...