Author Topic: AcidBlitz_’s Moderator Application  (Read 2467 times)

AcidBlitz_

AcidBlitz_’s Moderator Application
« on: January 22, 2019, 09:45:20 PM »
IGN: AcidBlitz_

Age (as of now): 16

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time - EST

How Long Have You Played On MCP? I started playing on MCP at the beginning of September in 2018, V6.2.

Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? No, I have not been.

If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? N/A

What is your current playtime on the server? My current playtime on MCP is 400 hours and it’s rapidly increasing as I’m a very active player. I had 10.7 hours on V6.2; I wasn’t very active.

When can you play on MCP? I can play on MCP at any time. I am usually on during school hours and the “night shift”. I also use minechat, so I can hop on even if I don’t have access to a computer.

What is your rank on the server? Baron

Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? I believe I should be chosen to be the next MCP moderator because I enjoy playing on the server in my free time and I feel as if I would be even more helpful as a moderator. I get along with all staff and majority of players on the server and help out others when I can. All of my choices would be fair and backed up if needed. I understand and follow all server and moderator rules. I am very involved in the community through ts, discord, forums, and of course the server. I would be glad to hold a good job moderator position to help out the server.

Additional Information: I completely switched accounts, this is now my main. I will admit, I’ve had a toxic past on MCP but I do hope that can be overlooked as I’ve matured and am making a better person of myself on MCP. I understand there may not be a moderator position open at the moment but I still want to try! I do plan on donating soonTM and I vote daily. I try to advertise the server on social media as well to attract new players. I can also help players that may not speak English; German/Dutch, in their pms of course. 

(I do update my hours, hence the occasional modifications)

But we can’t forget, tiss but a scratch! Thank you for taking your time and consideration to read my moderator application! ❤️
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 07:52:53 PM by AcidBlitz_ »

Offline TheTurtlePlayer

• Im Always Watching -Karma
    • View Profile
    • Add me on Snapchat! Username: alexthegamer21
Re: AcidBlitz_’s Moderator Application
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 10:31:16 PM »
The only reason she didn't get accepted last time were from arguments. Those arguments have ceased to exist so I see no reason why she shouldn't be Moderator! +1 GL Quinn! Kappa

AcidBlitz_

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2019, 10:33:21 PM »
The only reason she didn't get accepted last time were from arguments. Those arguments have ceased to exist so I see no reason why she shouldn't be Moderator! +1 GL Quinn! Kappa
thank you!

Offline evevet101

• Denny's official CDGS account
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2019, 05:06:29 AM »
-1, attitude

Offline Iman49840

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2019, 06:44:13 AM »
What turtle said +1
"Those who live up to their names make one for themselves" -Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Offline Coolskate2449

• Super Sayan God - AlphaCoolskate
    • View Profile
    • CornHub
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2019, 09:24:20 AM »
Everyone deserves a chance, +1
//

Offline Lord63

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2019, 10:05:24 AM »
-1, attitude
you were just banned for staff disrespect... How could you be talking about attitude
Traps ain’t gay

Offline Hypogre

• Suicide is the way in my eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2019, 10:18:41 AM »
banned so soon evevet?
Edicius
<--------

Offline evevet101

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2019, 10:37:13 AM »
-1, attitude
you were just banned for staff disrespect... How could you be talking about attitude
I'm not banned and am unaware if I was?

Offline evevet101

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2019, 10:37:36 AM »
banned so soon evevet?
Something something you flew in KOTL

AcidBlitz_

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2019, 12:27:26 PM »
-1, attitude
i have absolutely no attitude with anything anymore. haven’t gotten into arguments, etc in a while. thanks for the feedback though.

Offline Psycho_Girl100

• It's not illegal unless you get caught.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2019, 03:49:40 PM »
I'm not going to +1 nor -1, but I have seen a change, you have't been in as many arguments lately. Just wanted to give my feedback.
Nothing can kill a Psycho.

Offline Canada_MC

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2019, 07:38:20 PM »
This mod app would be like if I wasn't toxic for 3 weeks, didn't get in an argument for 3 weeks, and was "good" for 3 weeks and expected everyone to forget the old me in a short amount of time. -1

Offline TheTurtlePlayer

• Im Always Watching -Karma
    • View Profile
    • Add me on Snapchat! Username: alexthegamer21
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2019, 07:52:31 PM »
This mod app would be like if I wasn't toxic for 3 weeks, didn't get in an argument for 3 weeks, and was "good" for 3 weeks and expected everyone to forget the old me in a short amount of time. -1

I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that. You're acting like she was "toxic" for her entire time on MCP. She has only been helpful to this community.

Offline Canada_MC

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2019, 08:13:59 PM »

I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that. You're acting like she was "toxic" for her entire time on MCP. She has only been helpful to this community.
The entire time she was helpful? Ever since she joined Mcp she was only helpful? I do recall her doing an over haul on her self because people thought she was "toxic". She even said that to me herself! How long ago was that now? Oh after the reset you say?! I also recall her making a whole new account so people thought differently of her, sure you can say that she has tried to be different, but let me put it this way - I want to be a guard on Mcp, me Canada, the known toxic man of Mcp, so I go and be good for 3 months. I even make a new account so people think I am different and changed. So after 3 months... would you let me be guard? My point is that people don't forget the past, and AcidBlitz_ (Quinn's) past isn't so perfect. I would also like to add that on "/bminfo _qxinn" she has 2 mutes, which if you didn't know, _qxinn is AcidBlitz_'s old account. Case closed.