_TheMasterMind_'s Moderator application.
IGN: _TheMasterMind_

Age (as of now): 25

Timezone: Central Standard Time

How Long Have You Played On MCP? I've been playing on CDGS MCP for roughly 3 months.

What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) My current playtime at the time of this post is 142.6 hours. 

Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? No. (Unless the kicked for idling more than 10 minutes counts)

If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? N/A

When can you play on MCP? I can play on MCP nearly everyday, from 6:30am-3PM on weekdays, Weekends most of the day on Saturdays, Sunday all day. 

What is your rank on the server? I hold the Regal rank. 

Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? You should choose me to be your next moderator because my goal is to help people, and with my availability I feel i can help a lot of people new and experienced! I have years of past server ownership and moderation experience to assist me in keeping MCP a safe and enjoyable place. My goal would be to keep MCP a safe and fun place for all of the members and to lead new members in the right direction so they can have the most fun on this server as possible. I'm also active on the discord as well as I like to engage in conversations with fellow server members. I love this community and the CDGS MCP server, and I would love to use my knowledge and experience to help keep this amazing server fun!

Additional Information:
I was a server owner for roughly 3 years before transferring ownership due to lack of time to manage it with college, a server developer for around 1 year, and an administrator for also around 1 year. And with my 142 hours of MCP in game experience, I feel I would be a great candidate for Moderator. Thank you for your time reading my application, I look forward to hearing back from you!
And on another note, forgot to include this in the main post, but, Tiss but a scratch