Moving from 2010 to 2020
Updated and moved the forums , you will have to reset you password to login. Please post any bugs you find here!

This was long overdue but hey got it done, the forums now matches the home page so thats a win!

Dito PanicBasket

I'm slowly working to bring back/update our old web stuff. 

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Omggrill
Went though resetting my password, sent me an email with the "new" password, that didn't work, tried it again still didn't work, however my old password did.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Feb 4th, 2024, 10:08 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood Wrote: Went though resetting my password, sent me an email with the "new" password, that didn't work, tried it again still didn't work, however my old password did.
Weird good to know. I'll play around with the password reset system, I did test it alot before pushing live but something may have gotten flipped on the merge.

Did it email you a plain text password or a link to reset it?

Did some more testing on a few accounts, some migrated, some new accounts and no issue in testing. Did the Activation Code sent work or was it the follow up email with the temp password not work?

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
(Feb 5th, 2024, 12:38 AM)Zeedin Wrote: Weird good to know. I'll play around with the password reset system, I did test it alot before pushing live but something may have gotten flipped on the merge.

Did it email you a plain text password or a link to reset it?

Did some more testing on a few accounts, some migrated, some new accounts and no issue in testing. Did the Activation Code sent work or was it the follow up email with the temp password not work?

First email was to reset the password and that worked fine. The second email with the second password didn't work, I'd use the password they sent and the temp password didn't work.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.