Ovie's Sr-Guard Application
What is your IGN? dfallon8 (nickname "Ovie")
How old are you as of now? 24
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 53.0 hours
When can you play on MCP? everyday from 9am-1pm then 12am-1:30am
What is your timezone? EST
What is your rank on the server? Citizen
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Just this one for a very very very very long time
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). Yes, I was guard on MCP for like 5 years
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Absolutely REEEEEEE
Why should we pick you to be our next guard?  You should choose me as Sr. Guard because I have the one thing no one else does, years of experience.  With five years of guarding experience under my belt I understand the rules better than almost anyone.  I solemnly swear no C-Blockers will be harmed ever again by the vicious upper ranks.  I wish to lead by example and really show how great this community is.  If I were to be chosen for this role It'd be a great honor to work alongside the current guards and mods.  I really think my experience both as a guard and prisoner allows me to see perspectives both ways and I'll be up to answer any questions and face any challenges head on. 

Another reason why you should choose me as Sr. Guard is because earlier today, I witnessed the brutal murders of three guards and Hank.  I honestly believe I can help these (almost hopeless) individuals regain their confidence and become influential people within the prison.  I will also try my very best to stop the current drug trafficking ring that's currently taking over.  With these drugs flooding the open market it is making the guards job almost impossible to protect others and each other.

Thank you for reading and I hope you consider me as Sr. Guard

~Ovie

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
+1 We need a strong seasoned guard
Gotta start from the bottom  nope.jpeg deniedimj

signature

???
GG GG GG emotTHEDREAM

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]