Some Suggestions
So 1.20 added a lot of features to explore and I wanted to post it here just so its out there because I'm sure a lot of you guys are already thinking about these or something similar. 

The first one is making an arena to spawn the warden and have players fight him like how the ender dragon spawns every day at 4 pm. (however I would change the loot table for him because he drops an item worse than nothing)

I know Silas reminded me to mention changing dragon's breath effect although I haven't thought of a change to it this is me reminding you.

New mobs may need shards (piglins, drowned)

New enchantments should be added to the enchanter (depth strider, frostwalking, respiration, sweeping edge plz)

Block parties can be changed to start having new blocks like bamboo blocks and cherry wood, maybe not ancient debris but things of that nature.

Whenever the new rank is completed it can have a cherry blossom tree farm and a deepslate base block (it takes a longer time to break so maybe have the region give haste 1 or 2)

It would be nice to be able to spend points for in game currency and being able to purchase other enchantments life eff or ST with points would also be nice.