You know what this is. Big list electric boogaloo
I think after all the fixes and stuff to the 1.20 transition. I believe there should be some things implemented.

I'll start off with a big one. Get a warden to get a world edit copy of every free would build that players are wanting to move over. Give players a week to respond to the notice. Once everyone's base is copied who wanted it to be copied. Store those somewhere, and regenerate the free world to be 1.20, then place the base back at the same coordinates.

Buff Vortex Armor

Make a GUI store. Simple as that. Especially with all the new blocks introduced within these updates. This would be a HUGE quality of life change.

Shorter combat tag time. With being locked into a pvp zone once you're in combat, the CT should be shorter

Add stat tracker items in crates. You could put it on a sword to track kills, a pickaxe to track blocks broken. Everyone loves stats.

Replace iron with coal in donor mine

Every mine should auto sell the junk blocks like donor mine and E mine does.

Lower warp times; /bank and /shop should go as fast as /spawn pls Smile

Bring back rush pvp. But it isnt running 24/7. Silas can run it off of the mcp server. Once a week or month. A rush pvp event would happen, winners would be rewarded with something in mcp.

Temp donor access in point shop. Maybe like 36 points for a 12 hour ticket into donor? That requires the F2P user to vote 3 days in a row. Anyone who isnt donor would make sure they're voting constantly for that temp donor access for realzies

Work time. Might have to drop part 2

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Not that my opinion matters but I'm giving it anyway.

1.) I don't think this will happen because the Chunks in the free world that have not been loaded should generate the new blocks/biomes.

2.) Didn't Silas already say he would?

3.) Pvp is already at an all time low and /warps make it even easier for people to not pvp. Having a GUI shop would lessen the chances of pvp.

4.) Again, pvp is already low, so I don't think this should be lowered.

5.) +1

6.) There isn't Iron in donor mine and DO NOT REMOVE GOLD HUH??? -1

7.) +1

8.) +1

9.) Would love to see rush pvp up and running but silas is currently too busy for all that :C

10.) I like the concept of this, but I would make it more expensive. +1

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
1) Potentially, players can just generate chunks/we could increase the size of freeworld
2)  Yes soon, almost done most bug fixes then we'll look into it
3) Could do, would take a lot of configuring
4) You are not locked into a zone anymore
5) This is a great idea
6) ???
7) Ehh we still like to pretend we're non OP
8) Potentially
9) I would like to and we may make that happen sometime
10) potentially but probably not going to happen

signature

???
I'm against the GUI store but I'm not against adding more items to sell such as ender pearls, netherrack, lapis etc. That way we can have more value for the items in the world. Combat time imo is fine especially due to the lack of pvp but the stat tracker idea is brilliant I would love to see that implemented.