Rattlesnakes Mod application
IGN: Rattlesnake__
Age (as of now):22
Timezone: EST. Will be PST in about 6 months
How Long Have You Played On MCP? Long enough to be a deputy on Sugar Rush. 9+ years, but infrequent until now.
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 50.6 hours since the reboot
Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? No
If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? N/A
When can you play on MCP? 11-1pm, 3pm to 9pm.
What is your rank on the server? Citizen
Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? I enjoy helping and being a part of a team, with my current job I have a lot of downtime and I have had a good experience with the community so far.  Grant it, I am pretty rusty when it comes to Minecraft commands but I have no issues relearning how to use them on my own or with help. I have been told by many that I have a natural ability of refining processes and identifying shortfalls. I understand that this server has had a pretty strong community for a long time and I would like to help make it become the best that it can be by following and enforcing rules, providing suggestions and being a positive influence.
Additional Information: "Tiss but a scratch... Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 10:16:04 PM by LaughNgamez" The verification to post this is really hard to look at.