A sad thing I have to tell you
Guys I am sorry I am also sad because I have to take a long break from MCP due to things happening in my life I will miss all of you (yes even you Coolskate2449) (message for mayobagels & Dragon1240 hey guys I will reach out to you soon I am gonna miss you so much!) (message for the ChristLegion crew take care of our faction fenixofwar is in charge while I am gone see you in a year or 2 maybe 3) see you guys I will miss you my family will take good care of me (thank you Silas for all the fun time I had on MCP thank

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------DragonMinionLord---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will miss you guys!
I will keep in touch MCP!
Sad
I know mayo I will miss you too
I will still vote daily and support the server!
guys I hope you are proud of yourselves because I have to take a 2 year break from MCP because of your bullying and swearing!
(Nov 26th, 2023, 07:54 PM)DragonMinionLord link Wrote: guys I hope you are proud of yourselves because I have to take a 2 year break from MCP because of your bullying and swearing!
[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi0.kym-cdn.com%2Fentries...ipo=images]

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
One does not simply quit MCP

signature

???