BrianADJ's Guard Application
What is your IGN? BrianADJ

How old are you as of now? 22

What is your current playtime on the server? 14 Hours

When can you play on MCP? All day on Sundays and after 4-5pm every other day, often late into the morning.

What is your timezone? REEEEEEE/Central Standard Time

What is your rank on the server? Citizen

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible).  I was Sr-Guard on MCP| Mcp-mcs.com

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes

Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I have been a long time player and supporter of the server throughout the years, and would love to pay back the community by doing all I can to expedite the growth of the server and create a large committed player base once again. To help with accomplishing this goal, I would do my best to help new and old players alike by assisting them while they are learning about everything on the server, as well as doing my best to keep them and anyone else safe in pvp zones. I look forward to the full revival of the server and getting to see and play with many of the returning players as well as any fresh blood that joins.

PS: I look forward to playing MCP with all of you again.
+1

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
+1

signature

Kek
+1, with the player count going up, we need more guards to fight against these pesky prisoners.
+1
+1

signature

[Image: tGkhEP2]
Accepted

signature

???