DragonMinionLord's Guard App
What is your IGN? DragonMinionLord

How old are you as of now? 9

What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 70.8 hours

When can you play on MCP? I have school but I homeschool so about 2:10 3:00 4:10 to 10:30

What is your timezone? Eastern Daylight Time

What is your rank on the server? Citizen

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes I have played Mineville on Bedrock Edition and a couple other prison ones on java

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I have
not had any experience with guarding but I am very smart also homeschooled homeschoolers are always smarter then public schoolers no offence

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes all of them REEEEEEE

Why should we pick you to be our next guard? Because I Love the server, I can play a lot, I would love
helping new and old People on the server, and I am very Confident in myself so it would mean a lot if you accepted me, and it would help me too, also people have been saying I would be a great guard and they hope I am promoted, and I play Minecraft Java almost everyday.

Sincerely, DragonMinionLord/DML
A big thank you and you will be a big online friend CDGS ty!
Just saying still up for guard