Mayobagels Guard Application
What is your IGN? mayobagels

How old are you as of now? 19

What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 1 hour, but I have plenty of experience on MCP.

When can you play on MCP? Monday-Saturday. Roughly 3-4 hours per day.

What is your timezone? EST.

What is your rank on the server? I am currently free.

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? I did have experience on TitanMC prison server and jailbreakmc back in the old days, but I'd say most of my experience with this server.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I do not have guard experience. However, I am familiar with how guarding works on MCP.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, REEEEEEE.

Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I have always wanted to be a guard on mcp, so if I were to be selected, then I would be passionate about it. I've always loved the aspects of guarding on mcp and how it connects you with the server by being apart of the staff team. MCP has been a big part of my childhood growing up and this would be a great way to give back to the community. My PvP skills aren't too shabby still, so I feel like I can give pesky prisoners a run for their money. Also, I feel like I have matured over the years and I am a much more approachable and friendly player.
SUUUUUUUUUUURE

signature

???