DaddyMuhammed's Guard Application.
(Apr 19th, 2022, 10:15 AM)deconris link Wrote: I want to dress up in a slutty sailor outfit with the server IP tattooed on my ass and dance in the middle of times square.

Lol wtf

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
(Apr 19th, 2022, 10:15 AM)deconris link Wrote: I put a chest with a bunch of shit on the test server as a joke. No way the stuff could have been replicated back onto the real server and if it was i would not have had perms to open it. So, knowing this I did it as a joke. Honestly if a joke like that is enough to "misplace your trust" then I don't want your trust. Take that shit seriously i genuinely couldn't give less than a fuck. This is a fucking dead Minecraft server that I wanted to help rebuild but if you don't want help then let's see how fast your server dies. You all take this server seriously as if its real life or a real job but in reality yall are a bunch of man children in your mid 20s going on 30s who having nothing going for them. Don't expect another dime from me. Nor that much playtime. Geo you pissed me off with that because ive been trying to be nothing but add positivity to your community. But in reality this community is filled with a whole bunch of butthurt adults who never matured past 15. The fact that some of yall will sit there and argue with a 17 year old actually is hilarious to me because everyone of you just go back and forth with me. Its why I even argue with yall and play in the first place because watching all you no life fuckers actually give a fuck about immature shit is hilarious. If I was in my mid 20s and still actively pursuing this server I think id be on the brink of suicide just because of how mediocre I would be.

But honestly i think yall are all killing yourselves slowly anyway because of yalls lack of braincells and alcohol addictions.
If any of yall actually think you are cool or have something going for yourselves please tell me so i can laugh because that shit would be genuinely amusing to me.

I mean if you don't want any more playtime I can help you with that. Avg unique players since around Christmas last year is 6.5/d.  We have no intention on bargaining for you or any friends who want to join you in a boycott, to stay. You contribute just toxicity to the server, trolling people, killing new players, you don't build anything good. But you could probably use a break from minecraft so you don't turn into a 20 something with nothing going for them. You literally feed off the drama and basically admit so by wanting to argue for the sake of watching people apparently get butthurt over immature shit. I speak for most people on the server when I say we're all cool, and have stuff going on in our own lives that mean something.  You omit what's going for you in your life conveniently. I think my life has gotten nothing but better since I started working full time 3 years ago, thankful, and now I can create a better experience for my friends and collaborate on making a unique place we can all pass time with cause I can see past petty shit and find more meaning in little things. You are the one acting like this is a big deal. You were never going to be anything on the server

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]
(Apr 19th, 2022, 10:15 AM)deconris link Wrote: I put a chest with a bunch of shit on the test server as a joke. No way the stuff could have been replicated back onto the real server and if it was i would not have had perms to open it. So, knowing this I did it as a joke. Honestly if a joke like that is enough to "misplace your trust" then I don't want your trust. Take that shit seriously i genuinely couldn't give less than a fuck. This is a fucking dead Minecraft server that I wanted to help rebuild but if you don't want help then let's see how fast your server dies. You all take this server seriously as if its real life or a real job but in reality yall are a bunch of man children in your mid 20s going on 30s who having nothing going for them. Don't expect another dime from me. Nor that much playtime. Geo you pissed me off with that because ive been trying to be nothing but add positivity to your community. But in reality this community is filled with a whole bunch of butthurt adults who never matured past 15. The fact that some of yall will sit there and argue with a 17 year old actually is hilarious to me because everyone of you just go back and forth with me. Its why I even argue with yall and play in the first place because watching all you no life fuckers actually give a fuck about immature shit is hilarious. If I was in my mid 20s and still actively pursuing this server I think id be on the brink of suicide just because of how mediocre I would be.

But honestly i think yall are all killing yourselves slowly anyway because of yalls lack of braincells and alcohol addictions.
If any of yall actually think you are cool or have something going for yourselves please tell me so i can laugh because that shit would be genuinely amusing to me.

I feel attacked.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
Looks like the fake "matured" toxic 17-year-old has gotten enough over a few words, honestly, I must say this was definitely the highlight of my day! i thank you for this deconris

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
(Apr 19th, 2022, 08:57 PM)Hypogre link Wrote: Looks like the fake "matured" toxic 17-year-old has gotten enough over a few words, honestly, I must say this was definitely the highlight of my day! i thank you for this deconris
just want to say i would beat you in rocket league
(Apr 22nd, 2022, 05:45 PM)kieranherd213 link Wrote: [quote author=Hypogre link=topic=6390.msg39196#msg39196 date=1650427077]
Looks like the fake "matured" toxic 17-year-old has gotten enough over a few words, honestly, I must say this was definitely the highlight of my day! i thank you for this deconris
just want to say i would beat you in rocket league
[/quote]

lets run it, I've not played in a couple months I'm still confident enough

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
"Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself."
- Sheev Palpatine or Darth Sidious.

signature

"Those who live up to their names make one for themselves" -Dale Earnhardt Jr.