Proof: (insert an image or video here)

[Image: 61SWaOx.png]

[Image: SBnx7Or.png]

[Image: oWmSM6k.png]

[Image: ILldygn.png]

[Image: 9Luu4T1.png]

[Image: eCeDpt5.png]

[Image: EGmzjcW.png]

Additional info: From the first screenshot I never started pvping, I had just returned from my plot after giving a new player some armor to keep himself safe, I come to C walk out into pvp am attacked. After stepping back into safezone Kelinu states "why dont i just jail him". After being instantly jailed the second time I am released and do /plots as soon as I leave. Kelinu runs from the parkour to the C spawn and handcuffs me mid-teleport. I understand the current political climate over the striking guards. I'm fine with the KOS, I don't mind it. However when I am simply standing in C-Block PEACEFULLY protesting for the guard strike I shouldn't be jailed over, and over, and over, and over again. I should not have to get on an alt to avoid being harassed by some rat of a Guard. If I go out into pvp it's a different story. If this is how the guards are encouraged to behave then it's a sad day in MCP History. 

Update the following day: We kill both online guards, as I am "KOS" I'm standing in the middle of c-block Kelinu respawns and jails for pvp abuse. At this point it has nothing to do with the strike, and it's just clear abusing his perms. He's even gone to the point of abusing alt accounts of both myself and Jay, knocking people into pvp zone and calling for pvp. Jailing after he's done it three times despite running out immediately.

"Just end the strike" This has nothing to do with the strike at this point and is 100% about him abusing his perms. Considering how he stopped jailing me while Geonat was online yesterday he obviously knows it's abuse of perms.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]
Enough of this sell out business.

I vote that MCP host the official ItsKelinu bidding war, winner keeps all

signature

where did Warden astral go
this guy said "peacefully protesting"  snoopdawg

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One
@Silas Your guards also dropping f-bombs in chat

[Image: 3c6UmfH.png]

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
im saying what u said to me