pointlessbob's Head-Guard Application
What is your IGN? pointlessbob
How old are you as of now? 21
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 120 hours
When can you play on MCP? Whenever there's trouble.
What is your timezone? EDT/EST
What is your rank on the server? Baron
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Unironically land-locked to MCP for like 8+ years
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). N/A
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? REEEEEEE

Why should we pick you to be our next guard?
I hear you've got a union problem. I've led countless raids on the guard faction over the years--I understand the weaknesses of the force. If you want this union busted within 24 hours, I'm the man to hire. Ditch these hooligans and hire whatever band of misfits you see fit. As Head-Guard, I'll turn whatever fresh recruits you throw at me into real, burly, and steadfast MEN: proper law enforcement officers that know how to defend themselves and the prison. I will personally abolish the overarching weakness of the guard arsenal through proper regime and clever strategy.

The prison would be on lockdown-- prisoner safety never-before-seen in MCP. With my leadership, I will allow no band of infidels to disrupt the operations of the prison. I also have a knack for collecting the finest of wooden swords from the tree farm. But I don't come cheap. I want a salary of $25,000 per hour, and immediate Head-Guard rank upon on-boarding so that I can begin the radical reformation and proper training that the guards need to stand their ground.

Hire me, and the guard faction will be a force to be reckoned with.

signature

where did Warden astral go
+1 we need more people like bob
+1

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
+1 unions have too much power. protect the free market

signature

" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown
+1

signature

[Image: f74abb1dd1b21459940a0816efaad566.png]
[Image: f74d94876104bcc11c624782f69af719.png]
The Union has dissolved but this offer still stands. The guards are in no state to defend themselves and continue to be farmed & humiliated -- this is in large part to a lack of coordination and leadership. I can be the catalyst the staff needs to mobilize the guard force. I think you will be surprised as to how strong the guards can be when working in a unified team.

How you get the guards to this state is up to you--however I know exactly how to get us there, and it will not require any direct buffs or time-consuming development. The choice is yours!

signature

where did Warden astral go
+1