DaddyMuhammed's Guard Application.
What is your IGN? DaddyMuhammed
How old are you as of now? 17
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 79.2
When can you play on MCP? just about all day every day I got expelled from my school.
What is your timezone? EST
What is your rank on the server? Citizen
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? I have experience playing Titanmc (now dead) and allium. I have played this server since v3.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I have guarded on this server 3 times in the past.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, REEEEEEE.
Why should we pick you to be our next guard? If you pick me to be the next guard, I promise to be attentive and respectful. I promise to never pull the type of stuff the current Guards are pulling. I will suck it up and do my Job. I know how to Guard, Ive made mistakes in the past and learned from them. With another opportunity at this role i promise you will not regret accepting me. If accepted i will provide activity and security to the server.
[Image: WhZWsUg.png]

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Mar 31st, 2022, 04:25 PM)deconris link Wrote: , Ive made mistakes in the past and learned from them. With another opportunity at this role i promise you will not regret accepting me. If accepted i will provide activity and security to the server.