ARL_Badger's Moderator Application
IGN: ARL_Badger
Age (as of now): 20
Timezone: MST
How Long Have You Played On MCP? Around 9 years now. (since 2013)
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 65.2 hours
Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? Banned a very long time ago for saying things no one should ever say.
If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? 3 days I believe
When can you play on MCP? anytime in the afternoon and maybe morning mondays-thursdays and depending on if I have work Fridays and Saturdays and anytime possible on Sundays.
What is your rank on the server? Baron
Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? I am friendly towards everyone on the server and would love to help make MCP a fun and friendly place on the server. I also love to help out new players as much as possible with my knowledge and experience with all of the rules and how this server is run.
Additional Information: I have noticed recently that we have been getting new players rushing in and some of these players have been using offensive words and overall the chat has been more aggressive when it comes to how people are chatting towards each other. All I can really say at the end of the day is Tiss but a scratch. Thank you to those that have read my application and hope you have an amazing day!

signature

"Those who live up to their names make one for themselves" -Dale Earnhardt Jr.
LaughNgamez [16|Mar 04:15 PM]: We have no intention of accepting moderators right now

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
+1

signature

Just your friendly neighbourhood DragonApex23
This being your 2nd application, I can appreciate your resolve but I have no intention of accepting any mods in their current structure. Maybe after a staff rank rework we can open up conversation again

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]
(Mar 24th, 2022, 03:59 PM)GeoDope link Wrote: This being your 2nd application, I can appreciate your resolve but I have no intention of accepting any mods in their current structure. Maybe after a staff rank rework we can open up conversation again

Ok I understand, thank you for your response.

signature

"Those who live up to their names make one for themselves" -Dale Earnhardt Jr.