DragonApex23's Mod Application (serious this time)
IGN:
DragonApex23
Age (as of now):
Timezone:
MST
How Long Have You Played On MCP?
A long, long, long time, since back when it used to be Convicted
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime)
74.5 currently
Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked?
No
If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long?
N/A
When can you play on MCP?
Basically whenever, I work from home, and do online university.
What is your rank on the server?
Baron
Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator?
Because I have been a mod before, I know all of the rules, and I know how a staff member should behave. I love this server, love the community, and love hanging out with the people, but quite frankly, the chat has become toxic, there are new people joining everyday, and with one A-Guard, and the rest of the guard staff only being on at certain times of the day, there is a serious need for Moderators, now more than ever. I genuinely believe we need to bring back moderators.
Additional Information:
If you do not accept me, Tiss but a scratch, however chat will continue to get more and more toxic, to the point people leave, or become toxic themselves just to fit in.

signature

Just your friendly neighbourhood DragonApex23
+1 Very nice player and very fun to have around on the server. We are in a need of mods with like Dragon said the chat is gonna get more toxic.

#WeNeedMods

signature

"Those who live up to their names make one for themselves" -Dale Earnhardt Jr.
LaughNgamez [16|Mar 04:15 PM]: We have no intention of accepting moderators right now

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Owing someone 2.3mil still is kind of a setback in your prospect, despite being more qualified than some to be mod

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]
(Mar 24th, 2022, 03:57 PM)GeoDope link Wrote: Owing someone 2.3mil still is kind of a setback in your prospect, despite being more qualified than some to be mod
Lol I'm working on paying it back, don't worry <3

signature

Just your friendly neighbourhood DragonApex23