Cpt_PandaPantz's Moderator Application
Age (as of now): 30

Timezone:
AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
This makes me a perfect candidate for the "night shift".

How Long Have You Played On MCP?
A proud member since May 2017.

What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime)
For this version currently sitting on 7 hours but lifetime in the server is roughly 2999.5 hours. I am working on gaining more playtime since my extended break because life got in the way, once again Panda is officially back and here to stay!

Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long?
Yes, but this feels like a life time ago. It was back in 2017 during my first month on the server - I believe it was due to some economy exploit.. okay I admit it.. I was a bad panda.. but Tiss but a scratch on my record.. I was punished fairly, served my time and even made a name for myself in within the MCP family and community.

What is your rank on the server?
Baron & Donator

Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator?
As a previous moderator to the server, I believe I am quite equipped in this field as I have proven twice before in this role (on two separate occasions) that I have the understanding and skill to implement the rules when needed, to guide and assist new players when required. I am always friendly in and love to have a chat. You can trust that if I am given the chance once again to join the team, you will not be disappointed.

Additional Information:
Since joining back in 2017, I instantly called MCP "Home", I was welcomed by a team of incredible staff who were very friendly and informative. I would love to be considered in being part of this experience for other new players again. I am a dedicated player and even though I have taken an extended break from the server due to personal reasons. This time away from the server allowed me to refresh and reset myself and it was exactly what I needed to be able to return and continue to do what I loved doing. I would absolutely loved to be considered for when the position opens back up! Surely you can't go wrong with having this amazing Aussie on the team Smile  emotTHEDREAM
No mods

signature

" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown
Currently not denied, status pending temporarily

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]