Lordkillgoree's Moderator Application
IGN: Lordkillgoree
Age (as of now): 20
Timezone: EST
How Long Have You Played On MCP? 8 years
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 20.3 Hours
Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? Banned not legitimately, Muted No, Kicked, No
If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? N/A
When can you play on MCP? Monday to Sunday, 3:30pm till 12:30 am
What is your rank on the server? Free
Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator?  I believe I should be your next moderator because I have proven time and time again that I am loyal to this server and that I do not break the rules and if I did I would always own up to it and fix my mistakes. I am good with players and respect everyone I come to meet and play with on the server. I can be active for hours on end to watch the chat and make sure all is clean and safe for everyone playing. I feel that because of the recent death and return of MCP I was not given a fair chance to show that I can be a good moderator and I feel I deserve to be given this chance to prove that I will be a good staff member on your team and overall a good moderator that anyone can go to when help is needed. If given the chance I will make sure to be as active as humanly possible!. Overall I just want to be apart of the MCP team and help in any way I can. Thank you for your time! also "Tiss but a scratch"
Additional Information:
" If given the chance I will make sure to be as active as humanly possible!. "

double punctuation grammar error, denied

signature

where did Warden astral go
+1 from Geonat

signature

" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown