DaddyMuhammed's Guard Application.
What is your IGN? DaddyMuhammed
How old are you as of now? 17
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime)
When can you play on MCP? 11 am - 1 am EST usually all week.
What is your timezone? EST
What is your rank on the server? Citizen
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes, i used to play titanmc and allium.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I have been guard three times previously on this server. Each campaign gaining experience and knowledge especially with my most recent one.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? yes
Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I should be chosen to be the next guard on MCP because I am active, experienced, knowledgeable on server details to help new players, and I enjoy pvp. Pvp on MCP right now is mostly Guards vs. Players. If guards are on its usually one or two at a time and there is twelve other players on the server. The riots become to much for the guards to handle and I would love to be able to reinforce the guard team. Again, I gained numerous amounts of tips and experience over my past runs as guard. I have made mistakes as guard and have learned from them. My most notable mistake being banking an item dogtag93 created. But I have learned from my mistake. REEEEEEE.  A Guard should be seen as safe and helpful too a new player and respected by its community, I promise to take this job seriously if given the opportunity

Just noticed i forgot to put my playtime, my playtime is 48.5 hours.
no

signature

" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown
(Mar 22nd, 2022, 12:27 PM)serrian_ link Wrote: no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]
(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote: [quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

[/quote]

Damn thats a little unlucky

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League