zxghostly's Moderator Application
IGN:
zxghostly
Age (as of now):
Timezone:
CST
How Long Have You Played On MCP?
Since September 2018
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime)
52 hours
Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked?
I was temp banned once in 2019
If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long?
I think the ban was for 1-2 days, I’m not quite sure, I was just immature and toxic
When can you play on MCP?
I can play at any time but I’m most active overnight
What is your rank on the server?
Citizen, Perm Donor
Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator?
I know I’ve had a bit of a rocky past on MCP but I’ve matured over the years and still thoroughly enjoy the server. I took quite a long break from the server to better myself as a person but I’m back with a good mental and I’d be grateful for the opportunity to give back to the server and other players. I do appreciate those that have been nothing but welcoming so far. I’ve played long enough to understand the rules, community, and how the server runs on a daily basis. I may currently have a small amount of hours since the 2022 reset but I play for 10+ hours most days of the week. I very much enjoy helping others and welcoming new players, especially those that join during the depths of night. I’ve seen a ton of guard apps, but I think it’s time for a mod! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! Thank you for taking the time and consideration to read my application.
Additional Information:
I know yall hate my strip mining in donor, I’m sorry, tiss but a scratch.
+1

signature

+1 Very active
+1
+1
We don’t really need any mods, so -1 but good luck though!

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Mar 16th, 2022, 11:52 PM)cougarboy link Wrote:I'm retarded and like to post things on people's applications that echo what the owner said in the shout box to make it seem like I made the decision.

Dude why would you even post this on somebody's staff application??? Please keep on topic  facepalming

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
(Mar 17th, 2022, 12:24 AM)zs471 link Wrote:[quote author=cougarboy link=topic=6353.msg39017#msg39017 date=1647499979]
I'm retarded and like to post things on people's applications that echo what the owner said in the shout box to make it seem like I made the decision.

Dude why would you even post this on somebody's staff application??? Please keep on topic  facepalming
[/quote]

I saw the shout box after I posted that lmfaoooo

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)