MCP Alert Weekly News
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMbJUp-06e0[/youtube]

Whaaaaaat is up MCP Alert Nation, I'm your host Killer Mittstarr. Before we hop into the news I would like to say thank you on behalf of the MCP Alert team for enjoying the last two issues we have released. We appreciate your support and hope you continue to enjoy the stories. But now, lets get riiiiiiiight into the news!

New Guards Selected:

On March 6th, 2022, new guards were selected to guard the warzone known as C-Block. The new guards, ItsKelinu, TheTrueLoner, and Jaymahzah were selected as the newest guards, ItsKelinu holding the most previous experience has taken lead of the new Guards faction, and while Jaymahzah has come off as knowledgeable in his position, we are still unsure about TheTrueLoner, perhaps in time she will prove to be a guard the server is in need of, we here wish all the guards the best. However, there are some big shoes to fill from previous guards such as LaughNgamez, _Bombsquad_, Geonat, zs471, Dragon1240 and others.

Local Celebrity Returns:

Local server celebrity, Jizzy_Pillow has made his return to the server, grinding his way through the ranks and currently sitting at Free rank. Despite multiple attempts as people trying to give him donations he has refused to take handouts and grinded his way by himself, once being seen in B-Farm slaughtering countless chickens to get the exp needed for fortune III. Seeing his return to the server has led to many hoping for more local celebs to return in the future.

Point Drama:

Over the last few days on the server, there has been various rumors of some shady business happening. Pointlessbob, a former guard, has been rumored to doing various dealings to gain the 500 points needed for his pointy gear, a Pointy Bow, and a Pointy Axe, both coming to a total of 500 points, or 250 each. From what we were told by an anonymous source 250 of those points was gained in a single day. Leaving many to suspect potential exploiting, though those close to the player have said it's completely legit and one even joked about Pointlessbob voting 250 times in a single day. Our head writer, Killer Mittstarr ventured into the Nether, and discovered that blaze spawners no longer give 1 point, but instead 0.2 points. While it is unknown if this is for all spawners or just Nether spawners I'm sure we will learn soon enough.

Local Crazy Man Builds Giant Cube:

Local server crazy man, Mitsuo_Wolfblood, bought a plot in Courtyard for the purpose of building a giant cube.

[Image: jiDgSUg.png]

When reaching out for comment he yelled at us to get off his lawn, despite the giant golden cube taking up the entire plot space. From what we have been able to gather about the cube it is complete solid gold, minus four blocks in the center, 2 Diamond blocks, and 2 Emerald blocks. When pricing the plot, the plot with the cube is roughly 3.5 million dollars.

Local Lispy Kid Makes TikTok

https://www.tiktok.com/@braytonlaster/vi..._webapp=v1

Girlsrock Gets Grock’d:

On the 9th of March 2022 at approximately 3:43pm EST local player Littlel- I mean Girlsrock513 was banned for using x-ray. Grock promptly posted a ban appeal less than 10 minutes later denying all accusations stating they had screenshots of them not using x-ray (? ? ?) and also that they were in the free-world at the time of the ban. Approximately 45 minutes after posting the ban appeal Grock purchased an unban pass without any replies on the appeal, stating, “bought a unban pass for this bs.”

Hide your kids, hide your wives ladies and gentleman it would appear Grock and perhaps her ‘group’ are guilty of using x-ray on MCP. We here at MCP Alert would recommend covering your valuables with various ores to protect them from Grock’s x-ray eyes. It is currently unclear whether or not Grock has admitted to using x-ray, she initially denied the claims, however innocent people do not purchase unban passes 45 minutes after their appeal, especially when no decision or comments have been made. We here at MCP Alert can confirm with certainty that Grock was indeed using x-ray on MCP (confidential source). Grock was also fined two million dollars for this offense, putting her well into the negatives.

Written by zs471

Mondochief gets mondo-stroyed:

MCP player Mondochief causes a stink in the shoutbox after getting brutally murdered in a cell in C-block late Tuesday night. Mondochief was attempting to kill and loot player Daddymuhammed who was currently overdosing in cell number 74 of C-block. This is when our hero Mitsuo_Wolfblood swooped in and purchased the cell, locking Mondochief inside. Mitsuo proceeded to pour lava on Mondo as he logged in and out of the server attempting to not die. It is worth noting this is entirely allowed according to the MCP rules, it is a prison after all. Upon one of these relogs, Mondo was shot through the iron bars of the cells by player zs471 with a bow, prompting Mondo to get a combat tag and leave behind his body when he logged out the next time. zs471 then continued to shoot arrows at Mondo’s body causing him to die in the cell. Following this incident Mondo took to discord and the forums stating this must somehow be against the rules, despite attempting to do the same thing to Daddymuhammed only minutes earlier. I end this story with a direct quote from the MCP rules, “Using special items against players in safezones is forbidden and punishable. Items such as Taser, Jarder, Pocket Sand, etc. This does not include the use of lava buckets/flint and steel on plots.

Written by zs471

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One
illuminati

signature

+1, can't wait to ask Grock to do my next chest x-ray so I don't have to pay for these ridiculous medical bills

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
+1

signature

???
+1

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
Missing my terrorist attack on local crazy man and lispy man. Other than that, +1

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+1, Amazing
My username was destined for this drama

signature

where did Warden astral go
+1