Mitsuo_Wolfblood's Guard Application
What is your IGN? Mitsuo_Wolfblood
How old are you as of now? 24
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 211.0 Hours
When can you play on MCP? Anytime everyday after 4pm CST
What is your timezone? CST
What is your rank on the server? Baron
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yessir
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). Been Guard twice previously on MCP, one as C Guard and second round as B or A Guard
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yessir all I can say about that is they make me REEEEEEE for hours on end.
Why should we pick you to be our next guard? You should pick me to be the next guard on MCP, because there are very large shoes to fill, and I have some pretty big feet. I'm not applying to be the next Geonat, or Dragon1240, or even zs471. I am applying to keep the mean streets of MCP safe and clean, from both PvP and the rampant drug trade being pushed upon the new players of the server. I'll never forget the day I decided I wanted to grow up and be a guard. It was a rainy Monday evening and Dragon1240 was being surrounded by several players kitted out in some of the best gear on the server, talking Zeedin gear on over half of them. I watched, helplessly, as they jumped and beat down Dragon1240 slowly destroying him gapple by gapple, durability point by durability point. Just before he died, he whispered to me, "You can't let one bad moment spoil a bunch of good ones." I've kept those words close to me ever since, and refuse to allow the memory of Dragon1240 die from my memory. Ever since that day I've sworn myself to becoming a guard to fight, and keep the streets clean, in Dragon1240's memory.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
+Juan

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
(Feb 27th, 2022, 04:48 AM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: I will never forget the words Former Guard, and Owner of Lispy Lawyers Inc. Dragon1240 once said to me after pwning a bunch of kids in c block in a 12v1 riot in C Block, "Tiss But A Scratch."

Gottem, can confirm, #getshiton I also said, "Mom get the camera."

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
+1

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One
+uno

signature

"Those who live up to their names make one for themselves" -Dale Earnhardt Jr.
yes mitsuo <33! +1
+1
+1 miss the old days when mit was mod. truly the goat of mods.

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Accepted.

signature

???