Guardly Gazette 3 Year Story Thingy
Three Years on MCP

Yesterday (Christmas Eve) marks my three year anniversary on the most god forsaken, hell filled, toxic player base, purgatory that is MCP. I have spent over 1450+ of the past three years, this recent year being my least number of hours gained in the year, with the past two years being over 600+ hours, this year I have only gained around 150 hours. But I have spent 5.5% of my time in the past three years playing on MCP, which is just astonishing, but nowhere near the amount that so many others have dedicated to this server to make it what it is today, or have at least tried to make it great today. I have opened 6227 crates, an alltime server high. But most importantly, MCP has made me into the very large teenager I am today. If it wasn’t for the toxic heartless wasteland that MCP is I might have never crawled out of my cocoon that I isolated myself inside of for so many years. I hope that I will still be able to write this story next year, and that the server is once again thriving like it atleast was when I first joined. But if it does not, it has been one hell of a run, and I won’t forget any of the precious memories that I have formed and made with each and every one of y’all.

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]