Suggestions if super duper hardcore mega reset
These are just some things to take into thought if MCP goes with a complete hardcore reset setting everything back to vanilla

1. Remove all warps to shops/farms/mines/etc, also place them far enough apart where players can't just hug walls to get to place to place, this makes them pucker their butt cheeks and haul absolute ass to where they are trying to get, this is one of the features I love with Non-Op prisons

2.  Limit the number of cells and make it where you have to rent a cell for 3 days at a time, this increases competition but because of the rent feature this allows cells to open up more often, and don't reset sells after the rent runs out. Sell them again with all the stuff in them, this was a huge market back in the day on other non-op prison servers, obviously allow more cells the higher the rank you are

3. More perks for voting/donor, like what Killion had, if you voted every day you were allowed to go to a certain part of the prison where there was no PvP and nice open farms and mines, maybe allow players to donate to have permanent access to said area.

4. For the love of god, Vanilla Enchanting please, I understand wanting to limit and I'm okay with that but the current enchanting UI is just aids and lacks lots of new features.

5. Keep 1.8 PvP, plez and ty

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
Vanilla enchanting/repairing is incredibly broken. It takes about an hour to get full kit. We're open to other suggestions but enchanting would never be so easy.

signature

???
(Oct 22nd, 2019, 11:06 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Vanilla enchanting/repairing is incredibly broken. It takes about an hour to get full kit. We're open to other suggestions but enchanting would never be so easy.
I understand wanting to limit how long it takes to get a full kit, but put on Vanilla limitations (Prot 4, Unbreaking 3, etc) and atleast add some newer enchants, you don’t have to add all of them but atleast some like piercing or frost walker with the removal of custom crate items

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
(Oct 23rd, 2019, 04:29 AM)Dragon1240 link Wrote:[quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=6293.msg38771#msg38771 date=1571810766]
Vanilla enchanting/repairing is incredibly broken. It takes about an hour to get full kit. We're open to other suggestions but enchanting would never be so easy.
I understand wanting to limit how long it takes to get a full kit, but put on Vanilla limitations (Prot 4, Unbreaking 3, etc) and atleast add some newer enchants, you don’t have to add all of them but atleast some like piercing or frost walker with the removal of custom crate items
[/quote]

Most new enchants are broke, what exactly do you mean Vanilla limitations?

signature

???
(Oct 23rd, 2019, 03:38 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:[quote author=Dragon1240 link=topic=6293.msg38772#msg38772 date=1571830172]
[quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=6293.msg38771#msg38771 date=1571810766]
[/quote]

[/quote]
How on MCP you can get Unbreaking 5 while in Vanilla you can only get unbreaking 3 on armor and have multiple variants of protections on MCP but in Vanilla you can only have one,(Protection, Blast Protection, Projectile, etc) While I feel like this adds a little bit of a grindy aspect to MCP I feel like only the top pvpers who don't need the sets because they already have like three pairs of God Armor are the only ones that grind to get these prot 4/5 unbreaking 5 sets.

signature

F

(Oct 23rd, 2019, 04:30 PM)Dragon1240 link Wrote:[quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=6293.msg38773#msg38773 date=1571870318]
[quote author=Dragon1240 link=topic=6293.msg38772#msg38772 date=1571830172]
[quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=6293.msg38771#msg38771 date=1571810766]
[/quote]

[/quote]
How on MCP you can get Unbreaking 5 while in Vanilla you can only get unbreaking 3 on armor and have multiple variants of protections on MCP but in Vanilla you can only have one,(Protection, Blast Protection, Projectile, etc) While I feel like this adds a little bit of a grindy aspect to MCP I feel like only the top pvpers who don't need the sets because they already have like three pairs of God Armor are the only ones that grind to get these prot 4/5 unbreaking 5 sets.
[/quote]

Keep in mind MCP has custom unbreaking in order to make gold/leather items not super weak due to natural caps. We could maybe remove it though if we got rid of crate items.

signature

???
no one uses gold crate armor, only crate armor used is iron and diamond, and u can always change that stats on them if need be. vanilla enchanting makes it grindy and to be able to grind for them u need to get to free.

Let's not forget when u enchant in vanilla u will only lose 3 levels but there's gotta be a plugin out there for the very old enchanting that removes the 30 levels when they enchant. Right?

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
(Nov 1st, 2019, 08:19 AM)Hypogre link Wrote:no one uses gold crate armor, only crate armor used is iron and diamond, and u can always change that stats on them if need be. vanilla enchanting makes it grindy and to be able to grind for them u need to get to free.

Let's not forget when u enchant in vanilla u will only lose 3 levels but there's gotta be a plugin out there for the very old enchanting that removes the 30 levels when they enchant. Right?

Zeedin armour, Geonat, Helheim etc.

I'd consider other tweaks but IIrc modifying cost in the current enchanting system Mojang has isn't possible but will look into it.

signature

???
(Nov 1st, 2019, 02:32 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:[quote author=Hypogre link=topic=6293.msg38776#msg38776 date=1572621587]
no one uses gold crate armor, only crate armor used is iron and diamond, and u can always change that stats on them if need be. vanilla enchanting makes it grindy and to be able to grind for them u need to get to free.

Zeedin armour, Geonat, Helheim etc.

I'd consider other tweaks but IIrc modifying cost in the current enchanting system Mojang has isn't possible but will look into it.
[/quote]
I believe all these armors already have hella OP unbreaking on them out of the crate, I know Zeedin has unbreaking 13 standard don’t know bout the others but I believe they do

signature

F