Old Photos
So I have a bunch of old screenshots on one of my old hard drives
It doesn't go as far back as I thought it did but I think it's worth to post some of them for nostalgia stuff

Feel free to post your own memories if you have em
anyway here they are

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defending the prison from atrocities
[Image: gWw9VZQ.png] [Image: GEOdlNd.png] [Image: urfbrlo.png]

Blowing up MCP
[Image: Ztx2M0E.png] [Image: jvecORG.png] [Image: 5785jaz.png] [Image: b7UKup6.png]

Wardens trolling the fuck out of my bases
[Image: QnK65q3.png] [Image: v6DWj5f.png] [Image: 1dHjr9Y.png] [Image: c0DwjLD.png]

Trolling baileysara's statue
[Image: OWkUVMF.png] [Image: orSaFjp.png] [Image: FdCstbF.png]

My totally legit and 100% built by me sugarcane farm that silas didn't seem to agree with
[Image: Pcptdx9.png] [Image: OJNr391.png] [Image: Tau5HHA.png] [Image: rJC39TW.png] [Image: CeGHHNX.png]

Claire abuse
[Image: ds4lOul.png] [Image: UJrHz80.png] [Image: pNjYs2D.png]

Destroying the entire server at checkers
[Image: PJq3LRg.png] [Image: 9OrLPcH.png]

Random shit in the prison
[Image: 4ronWAk.png] [Image: KLKIdkH.png] [Image: ttcKMd8.png] [Image: pPQ2ktG.png]

Me bringing a shit ton of dogs into the prison and starting a prison riot with them
[Image: nUvGM1d.png]

Very important secret
[Image: 6PHyNAM.png]

signature

where did Warden astral go
10/10

What a throwback, lol at Mitsuo being an A blocker back when A was red. I'll dig mine up and dump them sometime.

signature

???
(Aug 30th, 2019, 08:33 AM)pointlessbob link Wrote: Destroying the entire server at checkers

Still waiting on our rematch. Good sir.

(Aug 30th, 2019, 12:24 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: 10/10

What a throwback, lol at Mitsuo being an A blocker back when A was red. I'll dig mine up and dump them sometime.

Still waiting on you to duel me.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Aug 31st, 2019, 08:41 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=pointlessbob link=topic=6285.msg38692#msg38692 date=1567179182]
Destroying the entire server at checkers

Still waiting on our rematch. Good sir.

(Aug 30th, 2019, 12:24 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: 10/10

Still waiting on you to duel me.
[/quote]
1v1

signature

???
This is great, me as a Free, BrianADJ and SnipedYall lmao.  Thanks for this

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Sep 2nd, 2019, 08:25 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: This is great, me as a Free, BrianADJ and SnipedYall lmao.  Thanks for this
you're welcome

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One
Soooooo that's where that big fuck off hole came from in free word, was better simpler times  FeelsBadMan.jpeg

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ