rightminded's guard app
What is your IGN? rightminded
How old are you as of now? 47 but im cool so its ok
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) rn I have 13.7 hours but my total playtime is 18,995.1 hours
When can you play on MCP? anytime from day to week
What is your timezone? pst bc I live in cali and am rich man
What is your rank on the server? citizan but my ban account not yet for reason some
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? I play lots prison server other time before yes
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I guard my house a lot, bc my dogs dont
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? what r rules. life has no rules only consecuentses
Why should we pick you to be our next guard? bc I have semi og name and an cool man, I play good bedwars 1v1 mi nerds I have mvp++ and am good at game yes pick me.
I don’t know if I should look at this as a shit post or a dipshit posting

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
(Aug 26th, 2019, 06:58 PM)Dragon1240 link Wrote: I don’t know if I should look at this as a shit post or a dipshit posting
how about both
(Aug 26th, 2019, 12:23 PM)Canada_MC link Wrote: Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? what r rules. life has no rules only consecuentses

This was the best thing out of this whole app lol  deniedimj

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]