Hypogre Guard App
What is your IGN? Hypogre
How old are you as of now? 16
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 167 hours
When can you play on MCP? anytime during the weekends and 3-6 mon-Thurs.
What is your timezone? EST
What is your rank on the server? Citizen
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes, I have played many before this server. and I have also been apart of this server for a few years now, not long but been here since v5
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). Yes. I was guard once on MCP and was demoted for PVP abuse. Been guard on other prison servers such as don't drop the soap before it shut down.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, Sir!
Why should we pick you to be our next guard?  I think I would should the next guard as I have a lot of PVP experience in Minecraft and would like to thank I'm pretty decent at PVP. I've been apart of this server for a while so I know all the rules and do's and dont's on the server. I've been wanting guard for a while and I wait until I see a slight opportunity to get it. I'm an active player as well, I've not been on in the past 2 months due to me being grounded but that's all the past now. REEEEEEE And I do know that I've been a rude player to most ppl (sorry Quinn) but I'm hoping to step away from all that as it makes people leave the server or get the server toxic. Thanks for reading the app!

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
I’m honestly not sure if this is a joke or not, so I’m not going to +1/-1. I’ve been decently active lately and have seen you once, so this could just be a thing to ignore, but bring the activity up big time. If you really want that guard position, show staff and other players that you are a reliable player.
I don't think the question is "Can this person be a guard" but "Can this person stick around without being grounded."

Please persuade us that you are getting good grades.  feelsbanjo

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
[Image: X6XQ8iY.png]
(Aug 26th, 2019, 09:30 AM)DogTag93 link Wrote: I don't think the question is "Can this person be a guard" but "Can this person stick around without being grounded."

Please persuade us that you are getting good grades.  feelsbanjo

i've only got one F ATM. im doing okay so far boi <3

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
yes