Votetop Suggestion
Make a minimum vote threshold to reach before you can receive a votetop reward. In recent months as the player base has been slowly dying the number of player that actively participate in voting has been less than 3. In recent months people that have like 30 votes have been third in votetop. I suggest we make it a rule that you have to have at least 120 votes per /votetop and be in the top 3 to at least receive rewards that way we aren't rewarding people for like no effort.
Also because DogTag doesn't know how to say no

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
No

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
I do agree there should be a threshold on /votetop.  I'd run it through averages of vote tops of previous months (maybe go back 3-5) and then only 1 below average months and above you can still get your /votetop rewards regardless of medium-low (80+) to medium (100+) vote counts unless you beat any average of the same months in the top 3 (Which you would be awarded that rank).
Ez vote prizes Ez life

signature

???
(Aug 20th, 2019, 04:34 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: Ez vote prizes Ez life

lol