nator27's guard application
What is your IGN? Nator27
How old are you as of now? 14
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 105.2
When can you play on MCP? I can play for a few hours pretty much every day
What is your timezone? EST
What is your rank on the server? Citizen Donator
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? I have played on other prison servers.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I was A-Guard on MCP
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? REEEEEEE yes
Why should we pick you to be our next guard? You should choose me as your next guard because I have prior experience guarding. I am also active, and I am helpful to new and old players. I am also active and because it is summer, I can be more active then I usually would. Thank you for reading and considering my application!

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]
+1! You have been extremely active for well over 2 weeks now, so I don’t expect you to randomly go inactive again. From what I have seen, you’re also pretty good at pvp, which is a good guard quality in my opinion. You’re not toxic, or at least not from what I have seen and been around. I would however add a bit more to your application so it’s not so short in length. Good luck!
+1 A very nice player and he is really active and would be a good addition to the guard team.
+1

Nator is a great and friendly player, and deserves a second chance as guard.

signature

???
(Jun 10th, 2019, 08:12 AM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: -1

Alright then. Locked.

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]