HeadlessCowboy's And Canxda's Payment plan
DISCLAIMER: This is just here to keep track of payments to ensure Canxda gets his money back, No need to reply Tongue

Here lays the deal that was done between HeadlessCowboy and Canxda.

https://imgur.com/a/Sqoxd5K
My view of the messages too:

[Image: nfnnnb.png]
First payment:

[Image: 2ypm247.png]

4.5 mil left to go Smile
Second payment:

[Image: v4p4km.png]

4 mil left to go Smile
Third payment:

[Image: 2pouvr5.png]

3.5 mil left to go Smile
Canxda, I have been sick for about a week now.  Not sure when I will feel 100% better but I'll be making closer payments when I do.  Sorry for any inconvenience.

- Headless.

(Jun 25th, 2019, 06:13 PM)HeadlessCowboy link Wrote: Canxda, I have been sick for about a week now.  Not sure when I will feel 100% better but I'll be making closer payments when I do.  Sorry for any inconvenience.

- Headless.
no worries. feel better soon Big Grin
I really hate Microsoft right now.  I am locked out of my newer computer till August.  Have been for a while now, :/.  Canxda, I do have 500k (i think for the most part) to pay right now.  I can get on my backup computer but it is laggy and I am stuck in donor maze xD.  I have been lost for such a long time in there, I think I went to the dead of all dead ends.  Also, I have a wedding to go to so I am going to have to put some things on hold tell the 22nd of July but after that, hopefully, I will be earning at least 500k a day.

The heat here has also been getting to me due to things I am on that requires me to drink more water than most women so my sleep hasn't been great. 

All that being said, I'll pay you an extra $250k per month after July on the total debt I owe just so you aren't getting a flat rate if something else pops up into my life.

Again, sorry for any inconvenience.
(Jul 16th, 2019, 11:33 AM)HeadlessCowboy link Wrote: requires me to drink more water than most women

[Image: wbQM7rD.jpg]
(Jul 16th, 2019, 03:56 PM)Ryan10000 link Wrote: [quote author=HeadlessCowboy link=topic=6244.msg38599#msg38599 date=1563302039]
requires me to drink more water than most women

[Image: wbQM7rD.jpg]
[/quote]
Lmao the plot thickens, just like headlesscowboy's backside, somebody should write a story on this, it's times like these I wish Mitsuo were still around.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]