Thoughts and Opinions about MCP
What do you love about MCP?

I love the community of MCP.  I have played for a long time, and I enjoy my stay here while I can.  Sadly, I haven’t donated due to college and such but with what there is to offer, I will more than likely donate in the future.  I also enjoy the custom items when I have them, but since I often don’t pvp much anymore, I normally sell off most pvp rares.  I have enjoyed non-op prison servers for a long time since It promotes harder work than op prisons.

What improvements can we make?

I think MCP should switch to mainly sign warps like an old prison server I used to play at the time.  It encourages pvp, makes guards do their jobs, and makes the work so much more rewarding.  Maybe have one or two warps for homes for barons and none to one warps for citizen because once you are free from prison, you got nothing more than likely on you so why should the rank be give a warp if not in a faction (gang/cartel/mafia).  This would encourage people being in factions too.

I mean, maybe when you go from E to Free, there is something custom where you lose your prison stuff and exit the prison with some civilian clothes depending on the crime you picked way back when you were sent to prison.  You could save up a little bit more than ranking up to buy someone picking you up with a little better gear.

Also, maybe frees can only have visitor passes to the prison that they have to buy at the gate while citizens can visit for free and barons can act like their lawyer for “appeal.”  Appeals never happen unless the baron types a command, kills the guard in the prisoner’s location, and have the prisoner escape within a certain time frame.  There would of course be regulations on this like the prisoner has to own a cell and start there in the escape, there would be a broadcast that the prisoner is trying to escape, and of course there has to be at least 1 guard online for every 2-3 non-guards in the prison.

Then there would be a bounty on the prisoners head for whoever kills them, and however long they last with at least 1+ staff members on “looking” for them the more money they get back to the prison unless they last long enough to be free as an outlaw.

With drugs, I think you should have to sneak your way into the prison with them, and if you don’t, and auto-jail command runs (Or notifies a guard about drugs going into the prison at x location) if a person crosses the entrance of the prison with drugs with the wolves near by to make them seem like drug dogs.  It can be the same with rares and other pvp items that you cannot “conceal.”

Maybe have voting tunnels connecting to various locations in the prison in a maze format that is non-pvp, however, they have to vote every day for a week to get it the next week.  These tunnels lead to the outside that only free+ cannot enter to smuggle in drugs and/or rares.  Maybe have a donor perk that allows this feature without voting (Like instead of pvp toggle).

Maybe with voting, you unlock a voting mine.  It wouldn’t be the great, but at least it is one more mine you can mine in without other C blockers mining there.  It would be in the maze, so you’ll have to find it.

Also maybe have raiding of the guard room if the guard faction power gets too low.  Guards power would decrease the more inactive they are and when they are killed.  This would make sure they would group up with each other to save their guard room.  If the guard room gets raided, the guards won’t be able to buy any additional items for a set amount of time and the prison will be on lockdown.  No one in or out.  Then there is a “negotiation” between the guards and the person that killed the most of them to unlock the guard room within an hour or the guard room becomes unlocked.  The person can ask for a better reward instead of normal guard drops.  This will also help with people gang banging guards if they want the better item.

Also, maybe just to add a spin, make undercover guards.  They log into their guard accounts, then type a command such as /undercover and it transforms them into their alt account if they have one.  Then when a guard is in trouble, they can type /reveal or something and it puts them in gear ready to go help the guard.  This can only happen when close to a raid of guard room or when someone is trying to escape when there are more than one guard.  Or it is probably best to leave this feature to the wardens.

Maybe have a block of the day that isn’t normally sold in block shop in block shop to encourage daily playing with a limited supply (Like a double/single chest).
What kept you coming back to MCP?

I just enjoy it too much to leave it.

If you left what would be the reason for doing so?

College/job getting in the way.

Any additional information you'd like to add:

I’ll leave it here for now, got to go to bed. Will add another post when I have time.
But headlesscowboy, how is college and a job getting in your way? I thought you couldn't go to college because you wouldn't be able to take advantage of your legal prowess once enrolled? Also I'm not sure what the hours per week is like for being an international judge, but I'm sure you've got plenty of free time to hang out.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
(Jun 2nd, 2019, 12:10 PM)zs471 link Wrote: But headlesscowboy, how is college and a job getting in your way? I thought you couldn't go to college because you wouldn't be able to take advantage of your legal prowess once enrolled? Also I'm not sure what the hours per week is like for being an international judge, but I'm sure you've got plenty of free time to hang out.

I won't go to law school due to what I know and that isn't what I am going to college for anyway.  The degree I am getting has a job field that you work long hours and such so I wouldn't be spending a lot of time here. 

Also, zs, I don't have to take cases and I can still act as a lawyer in the same capacity.

[spoiler=side note for zs only]Zs, due to what I know legally, anyway I die or become disabled all in the world can be killed or everything is legal to do to any and all things.  There is only one basic solution to this, make humans live forever or have clones that can that have everything the same including memory.  I know it is a scary thing, that is why i am laying low for a while.  What i know surpasses all legal stories including the Chief Justice John Roberts one and the UN one. 

Live life as it is man, but don't do anything dumb that will get you in trouble with people.  I mean, beating the preamble to the 2nd amendment is easy.  I have been told several times I am lucky I am not in indefinite detention because someone I know in the military refused to detain me.  The highest that I am aware of rank wise in the military that I knew was an e8 so idk if it was them or not but I doubt it.

I admitted I got Edward Snowden asylum near where President Obama was staying at the time of visiting the town while the president.  He told me don't mention it again and all would be fine but Biden wanted to do something about it. however, kept his mouth shut.  I even admitted to a 3L Yale Law student what I did and they did nothing about it.  People don't care what I did or they don't believe me which could work in my favor.  I could tell you the story with China and Russia with Edward Snowden with the backstory.

Russia even offered me $500 billion to legally end just the USA and I turn it down for more.  That is why they have been saving and saving money.

[/spoiler]
(Jun 2nd, 2019, 12:10 PM)zs471 link Wrote: But headlesscowboy, how is college and a job getting in your way? I thought you couldn't go to college because you wouldn't be able to take advantage of your legal prowess once enrolled? Also I'm not sure what the hours per week is like for being an international judge, but I'm sure you've got plenty of free time to hang out.

Also, zs, please stay on topic Smile

Mod or Silas feel free to delete the three posts if needed (two of mine and zs's)
(Jun 2nd, 2019, 09:36 PM)HeadlessCowboy link Wrote: [quote author=zs471 link=topic=6240.msg38430#msg38430 date=1559502645]
But headlesscowboy, how is college and a job getting in your way? I thought you couldn't go to college because you wouldn't be able to take advantage of your legal prowess once enrolled? Also I'm not sure what the hours per week is like for being an international judge, but I'm sure you've got plenty of free time to hang out.

I won't go to law school due to what I know and that isn't what I am going to college for anyway.  The degree I am getting has a job field that you work long hours and such so I wouldn't be spending a lot of time here. 

Also, zs, I don't have to take cases and I can still act as a lawyer in the same capacity.

[spoiler=side note for zs only]Zs, due to what I know legally, anyway I die or become disabled all in the world can be killed or everything is legal to do to any and all things.  There is only one basic solution to this, make humans live forever or have clones that can that have everything the same including memory.  I know it is a scary thing, that is why i am laying low for a while.  What i know surpasses all legal stories including the Chief Justice John Roberts one and the UN one. 

Live life as it is man, but don't do anything dumb that will get you in trouble with people.  I mean, beating the preamble to the 2nd amendment is easy.  I have been told several times I am lucky I am not in indefinite detention because someone I know in the military refused to detain me.  The highest that I am aware of rank wise in the military that I knew was an e8 so idk if it was them or not but I doubt it.

I admitted I got Edward Snowden asylum near where President Obama was staying at the time of visiting the town while the president.  He told me don't mention it again and all would be fine but Biden wanted to do something about it. however, kept his mouth shut.  I even admitted to a 3L Yale Law student what I did and they did nothing about it.  People don't care what I did or they don't believe me which could work in my favor.  I could tell you the story with China and Russia with Edward Snowden with the backstory.

Russia even offered me $500 billion to legally end just the USA and I turn it down for more.  That is why they have been saving and saving money.

[/spoiler]
[/quote]

Yo man, what you said in the spoiler is insanely difficult to believe, unless you are literally Snowden (which you aren't).

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
Thoughts on getting rid warps? Like only having /warp info and /warp events, it’ll make people have to walk to get to wherever and may cause more pvp.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Jun 7th, 2019, 09:51 AM)masterovieOG link Wrote: Thoughts on getting rid warps? Like only having /warp info and /warp events, it’ll make people have to walk to get to wherever and may cause more pvp.

usefull idea +1 too many people are scared, its a prison server

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
(Jun 7th, 2019, 09:51 AM)masterovieOG link Wrote: Thoughts on getting rid warps? Like only having /warp info and /warp events, it’ll make people have to walk to get to wherever and may cause more pvp.

I think that would be a good idea., however, I think there should be some sign warps but not to replace the /'s warps that players can type.
The prison server bbob and I came from before we joined mcp was the best, a true classic prison masterpiece. Here are some key features that I believe set it apart.
Free world and prison had two separate inventories. Items could not be brought out or in.
Diamonds were much rarer than in MCP, like much much rarer.
Fortune was severely nerfed.
The meta for pvp was usually iron armor and diamond swords, rich people might have had a diamond chest plate.
Exp was really hard to get and it was classic enchanting and I don't think anvils existed yet so it was hard to get good enchants, it took a lot of saving.
Here's a big difference, all armor besides leather was contraband, leather was considered clothes.
All plots were PvP enabled unless you donated to turn it off.
There's a lot more that made that server great, but I don't have enough time, Silas knows the server though, I heard he almost bought it, it was Mumaus. Was the best and always will be the best in my heart.
Use the hub to split MCP into MCP and mcp classic, then get bbob and I to make it, I'm sure bbob is dying to do something like that.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
(Jun 9th, 2019, 10:35 AM)zs471 link Wrote: The prison server bbob and I came from before we joined mcp was the best, a true classic prison masterpiece. Here are some key features that I believe set it apart.
Free world and prison had two separate inventories. Items could not be brought out or in.
Diamonds were much rarer than in MCP, like much much rarer.
Fortune was severely nerfed.
The meta for pvp was usually iron armor and diamond swords, rich people might have had a diamond chest plate.
Exp was really hard to get and it was classic enchanting and I don't think anvils existed yet so it was hard to get good enchants, it took a lot of saving.
Here's a big difference, all armor besides leather was contraband, leather was considered clothes.
All plots were PvP enabled unless you donated to turn it off.
There's a lot more that made that server great, but I don't have enough time, Silas knows the server though, I heard he almost bought it, it was Mumaus. Was the best and always will be the best in my heart.
Use the hub to split MCP into MCP and mcp classic, then get bbob and I to make it, I'm sure bbob is dying to do something like that.

Like the ideas in bold.  I think the one underlined as well should be after a guard gets killed for 3-5 minutes so the prison is in a sense on "lockdown."  There would have to be a message about it though.