Thoughts and Opinions about MCP
also i think the custom items is one big thing wrong with pvp because people wont fight without them , then when they get them they dont want to pvp incase they lose them and then when they do die with them they get upset and quit because they lost them but ik they wont be taken away but still is one big factor.
(May 27th, 2019, 11:38 AM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: I will give $100 donator credit to anyone who can suggest a system which encourages frequent PvP and doesn't end it guards getting stomped or players not being able to kill them.
Have it where if factions were fighting, if a member in the faction gets killed by another player in a faction, the faction balance,  (or the money in the faction) loses $500 and goes to the faction that killed them.  And if an officer dies it’s $2000 dollars.  If the Leader if the faction dies all money in the faction goes to the other faction.  I don’t know exactly how claims work in free world with factions but if it’s not already, you should not only have power to claim, but money.  As for guards not getting destroyed, keep everything how it is but let’s get guards more active so it’s not a 2v1 and it can be a 2v2. 

Feel free to reply why this wouldn’t work or why it would work.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(May 27th, 2019, 01:47 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: [quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=6240.msg38379#msg38379 date=1558982295]
I will give $100 donator credit to anyone who can suggest a system which encourages frequent PvP and doesn't end it guards getting stomped or players not being able to kill them.
Have it where if factions were fighting, if a member in the faction gets killed by another player in a faction, the faction balance,  (or the money in the faction) loses $500 and goes to the faction that killed them.  And if an officer dies it’s $2000 dollars.  If the Leader if the faction dies all money in the faction goes to the other faction.  I don’t know exactly how claims work in free world with factions but if it’s not already, you should not only have power to claim, but money.  As for guards not getting destroyed, keep everything how it is but let’s get guards more active so it’s not a 2v1 and it can be a 2v2. 

Feel free to reply why this wouldn’t work or why it would work.
[/quote]
no one really keeps money lying around in there faction, but besides that i think this is a pretty cool idea

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One
pvpers will fight no matter what doing something like that gives people more reason to avoid pvping
the reason pvp is dead on here is because everyone can avoid it
(May 27th, 2019, 01:28 PM)Jereh link Wrote: fix hit reg , take away pvp toggle , remove all the warps.
i strongly agree with this, pvp toggle REALLY kills pvp, i wouldnt remove ALL the warps but removing a chunk of them would be helpful for pvp, it would make people actually have to go through pvp zones to get from point A to point B

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One
Remove most special pvp items especially ones that give an advantage in pvp. Ex power juice. Rebalance or completely remove drugs or make the buffs non combat related.

Owner of a fac can always be an inactive alt so losing fac bal isn't an issue.

Further limit set homes and plots to encourage more faction use. Lower number of virtual chests.

Get plugin that builds a wall around pvp zones so players can no longer easily safe zone. Implement a way like cuffs that guards can call pvp abuse easier (Basically auto types ryan10000 pvp 1).

Remove a lot of warps or atleast make them sign warps instead of commands.

Add price for enabling or disabling pvp toggle. Remove it from the shop. This is so players who bought it dont get screwed but it would now cost something. Add a higher cooldown for it.

Increase faction claim price.

To increase guard activity maybe give them things to do besides walk around the prison. It's very boring guarding an empty server which I'm sure is part of the reason activity is low.

Have something that people want to spend money on. Most active players have multi millions with nothing to buy except overpriced specialty items from other players. Even so the amount of rares this version is really low.

Maybe add a bounty system to tell that special someone just how much you want them dead.

Disallow alts from owning factions to stop players abusing f homes.

Add a tax on plots and factions. Plots should be higher than factions though.

More emphasis on ranking up. It's really easy to get from C to free.

This is all I feel like typing up right now. I may think of other ideas later but essentially make mcp an actual og prison instead of the psuedo prison we have now.
(May 27th, 2019, 11:38 AM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: I will give $100 donator credit to anyone who can suggest a system which encourages frequent PvP and doesn't end it guards getting stomped or players not being able to kill them.
Disable all PvP everywhere, add pixelmon, prisoners throw Pokemon at guard to force a battle, prisoner wins and gets loot or guard wins and prisoner wakes up at spawn missing some money or stuff.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]

Throw the crate items variable out of the equation and have a completely vanilla system that doesn't break or have various metas due to the power of certain crate items.
feelsbanjo

signature

" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown
^