Saying My Goodbyes
I’m afraid I have to announce that I am going to be leaving MCP. There are many reasons as to why I am doing this and some of those reasons which is what I think to be the number one reason is the fact that I can’t find enough time to get on for a long period of time. Another reason that I feel like I need to leave is the fact that I am not as good at pvp as some people might think I am and I know pvp is a part of the server but it is a really hard pill to swallow as you lose your items that you spent so much time grinding out money and points to be able to get that far whether it’s out in the free world from hostile mobs or lava or your doing 1v1s in the C block and playing for keeps. One question I feel like I will get asked is am I going to continue playing MCP in the future or when the next V hits and the answer is most likely not even though I don’t want to leave all the people that I have known for roughly 6 years but I may hop on just to say hi and who knows I may decide to stick around for some time. I’m just glad I was able to meet a lot of awesome people that made this server a better place not just for me but for a lot of other people aswell and even though some of them didn’t stick around there’s still a lot of people that were always active when they needed to be and really appreciate everybody I met. For everybody reading this know that I’ll never forget what a fun time I had with each and every one of you even through the good and the bad times I still had fun. Last thing I want to say is I want everybody will read this is thank you for helping this server grow as high as it has been and am asking everybody to keep it growing and continue bringing more people here.

Farewell,
Ian_19(aka Emboarwreck, Iman49840, and BaconSpaghettiOs)

signature

"Those who live up to their names make one for themselves" -Dale Earnhardt Jr.
As a fellow former MCP player, I know how it feels to be leaving everyone. I hope I will see you around, even if we're mucking around on Forza. Reply 'We will remember you.' to pay your respects.

We will remember you.

USonic_