ItsKelinu's Guard Application
What is your IGN? ItsKelinu
How old are you as of now? 19
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 640 hours
When can you play on MCP? usually anytime after 3pm
What is your timezone? EST
What is your rank on the server? Baron (Reformed)
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). CDGS and Techg33ks
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? yessir, REEEEEE
Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I should be chosen to be the next guard because I am a very loyal player. I can take a role seriously when needed but still have fun with other players when the time is appropriate. I am very active, very social, and I guess someone might say I am pretty good at PVP. I want to see MCP get back to its former glory and would love to be a helping hand in that. If given the opportunity to guard I will not take it for granted, I will prove my worth and work hard enough to advance through the rankings.

Thank you for your time.
This will be my last guard app.

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One
can’t tell if him being nice is a phase or not but it’s a +1 from me. we need some active guards.
+10, excellent at pvp, very friendly and fun to have around, 10/10 would let him jail me

signature

Just your friendly neighbourhood DragonApex23
(May 13th, 2019, 06:42 PM)ScorpiaEmber link Wrote: can’t tell if him being nice is a phase or not but it’s a +1 from me. we need some active guards.

What comes first, an active player base or active guards? You can't expect 3 guards to be able to cover the server 24/7 especially when the server is dead for most of the day.  I agree MCP needs more guards, but guard activity is a secondary issue, raising player activity is paramount.
+1 because he is always active and is really good at pvp and there are only 3 guards now and this server needs more but like Ryan said guards aren’t top priority right now as we’re constantly looking for new players that would stick around and play on this server and stay active. Good luck though ?

signature

"Those who live up to their names make one for themselves" -Dale Earnhardt Jr.
only one that spends time on the server +1

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
I don't think having more guards will help anyone (Including guards) be more active, or impact the server in any helpful way. This is due to only a few people fighting guards in the first place. And that is mostly Kelinu. So in my mind, there is no reason to have more guards if no one is going to fight them. I still would love to see Kelinu as guard, as he is a fucking pvp GOD, so +1 for Kelinu! And a -1 for more guards Tongue
(May 14th, 2019, 09:58 AM)Canada_MC link Wrote: I don't think having more guards will help anyone (Including guards) be more active, or impact the server in any helpful way. This is due to only a few people fighting guards in the first place. And that is mostly Kelinu. So in my mind, there is no reason to have more guards if no one is going to fight them. I still would love to see Kelinu as guard, as he is a fucking pvp GOD, so +1 for Kelinu! And a -1 for more guards Tongue
More staff interaction = greater chance at maintaining a player base. So more active gurads would help gain more player.

signature

F
(May 13th, 2019, 09:06 PM)Ryan10000 link Wrote: [quote author=ScorpiaEmber link=topic=6224.msg38259#msg38259 date=1557798179]
can’t tell if him being nice is a phase or not but it’s a +1 from me. we need some active guards.

What comes first, an active player base or active guards? You can't expect 3 guards to be able to cover the server 24/7 especially when the server is dead for most of the day.  I agree MCP needs more guards, but guard activity is a secondary issue, raising player activity is paramount.
[/quote] or maybe players come on to pvp guards but no guards are on at the time so they leave, then a guard joins... it happens both ways.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(May 14th, 2019, 07:00 PM)MaxofTheMiniGames link Wrote: [quote author=Canada_MC link=topic=6224.msg38271#msg38271 date=1557853091]
I don't think having more guards will help anyone (Including guards) be more active, or impact the server in any helpful way. This is due to only a few people fighting guards in the first place. And that is mostly Kelinu. So in my mind, there is no reason to have more guards if no one is going to fight them. I still would love to see Kelinu as guard, as he is a fucking pvp GOD, so +1 for Kelinu! And a -1 for more guards Tongue
More staff interaction = greater chance at maintaining a player base. So more active gurads would help gain more player.
[/quote]

+1

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]