Godt9's unban Appeal
IGN:Godt9
Who banned you: Dogtag
When were you banned: Sometime in the morning of 5/10/2019
Why were you banned: MY chicken farm at my faction home
Are you at fault: Yes I had chickens but at fault, no
What was your rank on MCP: Citizen
Why should we unban you: I had a conversation with dogtag yesterday about chicken farms actually and i asked him what the amount was that i was allowed to have. because I know that I had a large amount and he never told me a strict number even though I asked after a couple of times. So I proceeded with my farm at my faction base almost 100k away from spawn so it was never loaded in the server and I would only go to it when Im on alone at 3am. As far as chicken farms are concerned I believe mine was none destructive and I was doing it the right way.
Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement: I was fined for my whole balance and I do believe I should be reimbursed as the chicken farm wasn't for profit because I only sold an inventory of eggs  or twice in the first place, not enough to acount for my whole balance
Additional info:I dont know how i had 2300 chickens or you knew they were my chickens but last time i logged off there were only 1900

signature

F
If dragon nor kelinu got banned why godt when in free world where no1 goes

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
it was lagging out the whole server earlier today...
(May 10th, 2019, 06:40 PM)ScorpiaEmber link Wrote: it was lagging out the whole server earlier today...
jokes on you i had those chickens for over a week so it probably wasnt even me

signature

F
(May 10th, 2019, 07:08 PM)MaxofTheMiniGames link Wrote: [quote author=ScorpiaEmber link=topic=6219.msg38221#msg38221 date=1557538832]
it was lagging out the whole server earlier today...
jokes on you i had those chickens for over a week so it probably wasnt even me
[/quote]
BOOM!!! Roasted

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One
Denied.

You knew when I spoke with Itskelinu about his chickens that having a large amount of chickens is not okay. I had already dealt with Itskelinu but at the time I wasn't sure what type of punishment to give him so I just killed the majority of the mobs on his plot including others that just happened to be there and took any resources they dropped as punishment. I don't recall him having as many chickens that you had (my game was still functional). When Godt9 asked me the limit to chickens I wasn't sure but that shouldn't have been mistaken as a free pass to do as you please, 1900 chickens from your account, which even then is far from excessive. It's a valid criticism to say Itskelinu got off easy, he did, but I had already dealt with him and his significantly lower entity count. I'm not going to retro-actively punish Itskelinu. If I catch anyone else doing anything similar I will punish you in a similar fashion. Godt9's home was far away but when loaded reeks havoc on server resources and when I was at God's base, minecraft was not functional, it took me some time to actually kill the chickens due to lag.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]