MCP Purge
sounds like the scariest idea ever suggested.
(May 28th, 2019, 01:29 PM)Cinnarolls1 link Wrote: sounds like the scariest idea ever suggested.
No one will go for you, because no one hates you.

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One
+1 anything like the movies it would be a blast haha
Are you related to cougarboy cause this suggestion is terrible.  There’s also multiple reasons why this wouldn’t work at all.  Let’s say people actually do get on for it, people might be in the same fac and some might not but but when fighting it’s just the same thing as normal pvp without safezones.  If you wanted pvp without safezones go to freeworld.  Also doing purge would result in lower ranks getting demolished and then leaving.  If anyone can come up with a way a purge could happen feel free to reply.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Jun 5th, 2019, 09:32 AM)masterovieOG link Wrote: Are you related to cougarboy cause this suggestion is terrible.  There’s also multiple reasons why this wouldn’t work at all.  Let’s say people actually do get on for it, people might be in the same fac and some might not but but when fighting it’s just the same thing as normal pvp without safezones.  If you wanted pvp without safezones go to freeworld.  Also doing purge would result in lower ranks getting demolished and then leaving.  If anyone can come up with a way a purge could happen feel free to reply.

idk what truly can solve this but here is my idea:

Have factions auto-disable when this event goes on and turns back on when it is over, there would have to be a faction save thing too in case.  So it would be wise to do this after a server reboot and when it is rebooting enable factions to reload (The /reload plugin command if you have it) after the event or a certain time.

Maybe have kits for players for the purge?  More kills, more time survived, etc can get better kits.  Have player shops disabled too so it would fit into the same boat as the factions plug-in.

I mean, this would be the easiest way to do so with most if not all current plug-ins.  I mean, there are better ways of doing this, but I think this is the most simple if we want to do it in the "same" prison.  I mean, we could have a replica of the prison on without the sign shops.  Or we could but isn't the best option, have the Rush pvp server during purges be closed for a reboot and the purge happens there.  And have the rewards like voting on MCP prison and then going to HCF factions like items and only items.
(Jun 5th, 2019, 11:41 AM)HeadlessCowboy link Wrote: [quote author=masterovieOG link=topic=6218.msg38439#msg38439 date=1559752371]
Are you related to cougarboy cause this suggestion is terrible.  There’s also multiple reasons why this wouldn’t work at all.  Let’s say people actually do get on for it, people might be in the same fac and some might not but but when fighting it’s just the same thing as normal pvp without safezones.  If you wanted pvp without safezones go to freeworld.  Also doing purge would result in lower ranks getting demolished and then leaving.  If anyone can come up with a way a purge could happen feel free to reply.

idk what truly can solve this but here is my idea:

Have factions auto-disable when this event goes on and turns back on when it is over, there would have to be a faction save thing too in case.  So it would be wise to do this after a server reboot and when it is rebooting enable factions to reload (The /reload plugin command if you have it) after the event or a certain time.

Maybe have kits for players for the purge?  More kills, more time survived, etc can get better kits.  Have player shops disabled too so it would fit into the same boat as the factions plug-in.

I mean, this would be the easiest way to do so with most if not all current plug-ins.  I mean, there are better ways of doing this, but I think this is the most simple if we want to do it in the "same" prison.  I mean, we could have a replica of the prison on without the sign shops.  Or we could but isn't the best option, have the Rush pvp server during purges be closed for a reboot and the purge happens there.  And have the rewards like voting on MCP prison and then going to HCF factions like items and only items.
[/quote]

Also, just to add, have drop packages or auto chests throught like the Christmas present type thing.
(Jun 5th, 2019, 09:32 AM)masterovieOG link Wrote: Are you related to cougarboy cause this suggestion is terrible.  There’s also multiple reasons why this wouldn’t work at all.  Let’s say people actually do get on for it, people might be in the same fac and some might not but but when fighting it’s just the same thing as normal pvp without safezones.  If you wanted pvp without safezones go to freeworld.  Also doing purge would result in lower ranks getting demolished and then leaving.  If anyone can come up with a way a purge could happen feel free to reply.
Did me dirty but i still love you ovie smh Sad

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Jun 6th, 2019, 11:39 AM)cougarboy link Wrote: [quote author=masterovieOG link=topic=6218.msg38439#msg38439 date=1559752371]
Did me dirty but i still love you ovie smh Sad
[/quote] ily ♥️

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]

If you did it, it would happen wouldn't it?  Kappa

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
tbh we could have people chose to be in this as some what of a "event" like maybe even a want to purge click this sign and people get added to the purge list and then they can all  get tped some where and purge the hell out of each other
something of that sort

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]