StinglikeBeedril's Mod Application
IGN
StinglikeBeedril

Age (as of now):

Timezone:
CST

How Long Have You Played On MCP?
Close to two years

What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime)
212 hours

Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked?
If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long?
Yes Yes Yes

Banned: doesn't know how to read
Muted: I let someone test their powers on me
Kicked: RELOG

When can you play on MCP?
Anytime I'm not doing school

What is your rank on the server?
Citizen

Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator?
Because im a kind and friendly player who doesn't lose their cool very easily (Tiss but a scratch). I enjoy helping both new and old players alike, I actively check the forums and discord (even though its a trash app). I know all the rules and commands very well, and read them all the time to make sure i don't forget. I've raised my activity since my last post to about 4-5 hours a day ( 6-7 on weekends). I also don't have any feuds with anyone on the server.

Additional Information:
I know i was a guard and made some mistakes while i was one which I am very sorry for, but I've learned from them and vow to never break them ever again!

Thanks for reading my Mod application
-Stongboiiboodrail
Stingy is a very nice, very helpful person on the server. He doesn't cause any trouble with any other players. I think he would make a great mod. +1
Good player, is quite friendly, +1 from me

signature

Just your friendly neighbourhood DragonApex23
Still would like to talk to you through voice chat in ts or trash app. Other than you not having a voice, you are a kind, helpful player, would like to see you as a mod, +1.
+1 from me. He's a great kid even though I haven't been the best to him in the past. In my opinion, I would say Sting is one of those players who strive for people to treat others with kindness and respect which is what I see Mods are supposed to do. Yes, he has messed up in the past but all humans do it! Shows he's not a bot. Quite frankly, he's gone through a lot on this server since he's been here, so I think he would best know how things work around here, which makes him perfect for the position. Plenty more to write about him but I'm not the one making the application. Thus, hope he gets the spot Smile
-Cinnarolls1 (Cinna)
definitely a +1 from me! my word may not mean much to most on this server but i believe sting would do amazing as a mod! he’s very trustworthy and friendly.
Forums: Will you plus one or minus one this.
Me. Yes

Sting is a good guy and should be mod since toxic people like myself will be more active in the summer. so +1 and gl stingy

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]
Sting has always been nice to me whenever I log on occasionally and was pretty friendly when I actively played too. +1

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
I know my opinion may be biased, change my +1 to a -1
(May 18th, 2019, 05:00 PM)USonic_ link Wrote: I know my opinion may be biased, change my +1 to a -1

By biased he means he's salty i killed him