PVP Arena
1. Is your idea logical? yes
2. Could it be done easily? yes
3. Has something like it been done before? no
4. Has this idea been suggested before? probably

My idea is to have a PVP arena where players can safely fight each other without worries of 3rd parties. My idea is to have an arena where you can do 1v1's 2v2's 3v3's, etc.
I personally would like this because PVP has always been somewhat lack luster on MCP, there will always be PVPers but that's about it, alot of other players are worried about losing items because they might not be as good at PVP as another player, so at this arena you can wage money on fights or even items and winner takes all, maybe have a small price to host a fight but other than that all the money goes to the winners. I think this would be a safe way for people to practice PVP and also settle PVP related arguments without the worry of being scum bagged by a gang bang or worrying about safe zoning.

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One
I actually like this idea quite a lot, I personally think it'd get used quite often and would give pvp-ers there own space. I know on the rare occasions when I do pvp I hate having other players around that could get involved and ruin the fight. +10000000000000 from me.

signature

Just your friendly neighbourhood DragonApex23
BIIIIG +1
Only +1 because people are too much of a pussy fight in pvp zones. Its crazy how you have a chance of losing all your items on a prison server in certain areas o.O

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
(Apr 17th, 2019, 06:01 AM)Hypogre link Wrote: Only +1 because people are too much of a pussy fight in pvp zones. Its crazy how you have a chance of losing all your items on a prison server in certain areas o.O
DKM big facts

signature

The Reformed One
That’s the whole point, one person / one faction wins while one person / one faction loses so they get better gear and fight again.  PVP Arenas would probably only be used cld mini events or whatever.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Apr 18th, 2019, 10:51 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: That’s the whole point, one person / one faction wins while one person / one faction loses so they get better gear and fight again.  PVP Arenas would probably only be used cld mini events or whatever.
doesnt have to be gear on the line when fighting in the arena tho, we could wage money.

signature

The Reformed One