Stinglikebeedril's Mod Application
IGN: StinglikeBeedril

Age (as of now):
------------------------

Timezone:CST

How Long Have You Played On MCP?
-------------------------------------------------------

I first joined way back around v3ish but quit after about a month or 2 then put in a random non op prison server ip close to 2 years ago and now we are here.

What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

167 hours

Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked?
If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long?
------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes
Kick reasons: Relog
Mute reasons: Ovie being Ovie (i didn't call him Movie)
Ban reasons: I can't read

When can you play on MCP?
------------------------------------------

Any time i want/need that I'm home (as i am homeschooled and my schedule is very loose)

What is your rank on the server?
-----------------------------------------------

Citizen

Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because not only have I served my inactivity time that all mods must do, but because I love this server. I've had experience with moderating chat as i was A guard before, and when i did that I've dealt with almost every type of helping that doesn't require going to free. I love helping new and old players, i'm probably the only minecraft player who still hasn't downloaded a hacking client in there life (i still don't even know how to get one if i wanted to). I try to be on everyones good side, and if i end up offending anyone I drop everything i'm doing until i can make things right again. I feel i'm good face to greet anyone who joins mcp. I don't get offended very easily since "tiss but a scratch", and i'm very laidback but can be serious when needed. I know that i've handed out contraband before as a guard, and i hate myself for doing that.. BUT I can hand out all the shrooms I want if i'm a mod!!! Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read my Moderator application!

Additional Information
----------------------------------

I have put 15 hours in 3 days just to find out what the community thinks about MCP and what they would like. Thats how much i love this server.

Oh and

It is I StinglikeBeedril's duty to uphold and exceed the high standards of MCP. I promise to think before acting and dedicate myself to the betterment of MCP. I will not forsake my duty for riches nor for the purpose of self-benefit. To this I swear.

Ok ill go now

#NerfCocaine
-Stingyboiibenedryl

Other than your Ocd tickling lower case I's, I think this is a good application. Good luck on getting mod! +1
Not a good enough reason for you to be mod, not to mention u were demoted for handing out contraband if I'm correct.

<3 You Sting Sorry  nope.jpeg

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
(Apr 9th, 2019, 06:38 AM)Hypogre link Wrote: Not a good enough reason for you to be mod, not to mention u were demoted for handing out contraband if I'm correct.

<3 You Sting Sorry  nope.jpeg

I mentioned my demote in the post. To recap, I can't be demoted for handing out contra as a mod

I think you would make a good mod. Always nice to everyone. +1
Friendly player from my interactions, would like to see you a bit more active (it could just be that when I'm on you're not on, if this is the case, kindly ignore that). +1 from me though

signature

Just your friendly neighbourhood DragonApex23
(Apr 12th, 2019, 06:10 PM)XxHeartless23xX link Wrote: Friendly player from my interactions, would like to see you a bit more active (it could just be that when I'm on you're not on, if this is the case, kindly ignore that). +1 from me though

thank you for the +1

Im working on the being active part, I'm caught up on my school so ill be very active from now on!
+1! go sting!
this reply has a very good purpose and is not a shameless attempt to revive my application without having to make a new one.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for all the +1s guys :=D

-Stingyboii
So uh, Wheres the warden at?

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League