The Guardly Gazette Season 2 Episode 2
Introduction

As season 2 of The Guardly Gazette revs up its engines it is ready to release with its new partner in crime, Prisoner's Journal. For those of you unaware owner of The Guardly Gazette has recently acquired Prisoner's Journal, a rival newspaper on the forums, and plans to fuse the two into something grand. Right now there is no schedule of release dates but as we get going more smoothly we plan to make it like MCP, a well oiled machine. Make sure to be on the lookout for the newest issue of either publication.

Community Driven Game Servers Expands Into Other Games

OG MCP players might remember years ago that Zeedin and Silas opened up a Rust server. For those that do not know, Rust is an open world survival game similar to 7 Days to Die/The Forest, just without the zombie aspect. It is a very fun game and I suggest those wanting to try it out if you can, buy the game and try it out. Anyways, CDGS has opened up their doors to Rust again and so far the server seems to do alright. For the time being it seems that the only players for the time being are Zeedin, Zeedin’s Friends, and myself. So far it has been very fun and I’m looking forward to the future of it.

Bye Bye Brit

Current wanker, MasterScare has been demoted for the second time in his time of guarding on MCP. He resigned from his first debut as a guard shortly after being reported for buying a bow, like a dipshit, and it looks like he carried the same trait into his second time being a guard. As he was demoted this time for safezoning, doing drugs, and overall just being really stupid. We here at The Guardly Gazette reached out to Scare for a quote, however he was not available at the time. So we got a quote from his good buddy, who is a lot better at pvp and not being stupid than he is, "Jew Jitsu," he said. That was it.

The MCP Hall of Fame expands

After we introduced Zs into the grand MCP Hall of Fame last issue we look onward and are glad to announce we will be adding a newer player this time around. We will be inducting former guard, MasterScare, jk we would never do that. For real though we are going to go ahead and induct, the man who couldn’t be demoted years ago because of his fucking name, xf3ar3d_kill3rx (aka Feared). He was a warden Y-E-A-R-S ago on MCP until his demotion for inactivity. He was best known for flying around and helping Silas test new features. Feared has recently come back onto the server and become a part of the community again.

Canada and Trap trapped in the land of ban

Players, Canxda and TraphouseCorndog have both been banned for unapproved macro or mods of some sort. TraphouseCorndog supposedly posted a video to Snapchat with him using hit indicators in it and was banned shortly after by DogTag93 for two weeks. Canxda was banned for having items known as banned books. These books are notorious in modern Minecraft for widely being used in a new duplication glitch and as well can kick players if used right and ban its user permanently until an admin clears their inventory. Silas claims to have fixed this duplication glitch and it is unknown how as this dupe has not yet been fixed on huge hub server. Is Silas the FBI? We will never know. However, Canxda claims to have acquired these banned books through legit methods, which are possible however require a lot of copying and pasting. His ban was shortened to two weeks and he is still currently waiting out his sentence.

Missing Eagle

Current Sr-Guard GoldEagle12 has been offline for over 30 days and yet he is still guard. It seems that he is filling in the position left for him by previous guards, MasterOvie who is now Warden, and PolarDog11 who has since resigned. Both guards were known for being extremely inactive however not to this extremity. He has been so inactive that he was automatically kicked from the Guard faction. It is yet unclear as the reason he has not been demoted yet, or if he is having technical difficulties.

What has become of MCP?

This is Minecraft, not Tumblr. Now there is nothing wrong in my opinion if you find someone and you truly believe that you love them over the internet. Nothing wrong with that it happens all the time. We have seen cases with in MCP's past where two players met on MCP and formed a relationship to the point of marriage and this isn't nothing new to MCP. Now actually meeting up in real life and going through the marriage process, not so much, but lots of relationships are formed. However the relationships I do have a problem with is when there is a noticeable age gap with someone who at their current age quite hasn't fulling developed rational thinking skills. It is just part of the human body, most of our rational reasoning doesn't develop until we hit the twenties and when you have someone in their twenties dating someone in their teens that is when we have a problem. I'm not talking about eighteen or nineteen years old, I'm talking sixteen. At the age of sixteen very few people have completely matured or developed a whole lot of rational reasoning. It doesn't matter if you are even smart and claim to be a year or two ahead of your grade. You still have not developed rational reasoning skills or completely matured. What happens is they think they have fallen in love with someone who is 4+ years older than them and have developed a whole lot more rational reasoning skills and maturity. What is going to happen here is whenever this chick realizes that she has made a terrible mistake it could already be too late and down the road someone's life could be ruined. These types of relationships might not be illegal where the users are but it sure isn't ethical by any means.

(All stories written by Dragon1240)

*Edit Log*
3-4-19 Changed title of GoldEagle12's position from Head-Guard to Sr.Guard as pointed out by Ryan10000.

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
can you not blast about me and my relationship on forums? k thanks.
Good Report Dragon!  Maybe should have added this thread into the story since it involves all plot owners (that we know of):

http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,6185.0.html
Pretty good edition in general, but there's a fairly large mistake that should only be made in a publication such as PJR.

"Current Head-Guard GoldEagle12"

Seeing as the writer is the 3rd highest ranked guard, (possibly soon to be 2nd), I would think the difference between Head-Guard and Sr. Guard would be a bit more apparent.

Nonetheless, good effort was made and all of the articles added to make an interesting publication.
(Mar 3rd, 2019, 03:48 AM)Ryan10000 link Wrote: Pretty good edition in general, but there's a fairly large mistake that should only be made in a publication such as PJR.

Seeing as the writer is the 3rd highest ranked guard, (possibly soon to be 2nd), I would think the difference between Head-Guard and Sr. Guard would be a bit more apparent.

Nonetheless, good effort was made and all of the articles added to make an interesting publication.
It's funny because the way I checked his rank when writing was I did /f f and it said he was head-guard. I didn't take into account that he hasn't been online since his promotion to change it. kek.

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
Love it.
(Mar 3rd, 2019, 07:42 AM)Dragon1240 link Wrote: [quote author=Ryan10000 link=topic=6187.msg38030#msg38030 date=1551610121]
Pretty good edition in general, but there's a fairly large mistake that should only be made in a publication such as PJR.

It's funny because the way I checked his rank when writing was I did /f f and it said he was head-guard. I didn't take into account that he hasn't been online since his promotion to change it. kek.
[/quote]

I knew the statement you made was incorrect due to the fact that I was the one who fixed his title, and I do know he was on once or twice as Sr. Guard. Being that I like to use /f f, I found multiple instances from my chat logs where I ran /f f. Here's one snippet but if you'd like more let me know.

This happened March 01, 2019.
[10:33:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] _______________.[ Faction Guards ].__________________
[10:33:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Description: no description set
[10:33:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Age: 3months, 1week and 3days
[10:33:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Flags: open | monsters | animals
[10:33:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Land / Power / Maxpower: 0/54/75
[10:33:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Total Land buy Reward: $0
[10:33:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Total Land sell Reward: $0
[10:33:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Total Land conquer Reward: $0
[10:33:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Bank: $27,000
[10:33:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Followers Online (1):
[10:33:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] **[Head-Guard] ryan10000
[10:33:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Followers Offline (4):
[10:33:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *[Sr-Guard] GoldEagle12 | *[A-Guard] Dragon1240 | +[B-Guard] JoeMC2014 | -[C-Guard] _24SS
[10:33:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Player GoldEagle12 has been offline since 1 month 1 day 22 hours.
DogTag93 Approved

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
(Mar 3rd, 2019, 11:36 AM)Ryan10000 link Wrote: [quote author=Dragon1240 link=topic=6187.msg38031#msg38031 date=1551624151]
[quote author=Ryan10000 link=topic=6187.msg38030#msg38030 date=1551610121]

[/quote]

I knew the statement you made was incorrect due to the fact that I was the one who fixed his title, and I do know he was on once or twice as Sr. Guard. Being that I like to use /f f, I found multiple instances from my chat logs where I ran /f f. Here's one snippet but if you'd like more let me know.

This happened March 01, 2019.
[10:33:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] _______________.[ Faction Guards ].__________________
[10:33:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Description: no description set
[10:33:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Age: 3months, 1week and 3days
[10:33:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Flags: open | monsters | animals
[10:33:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Land / Power / Maxpower: 0/54/75
[10:33:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Total Land buy Reward: $0
[10:33:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Total Land sell Reward: $0
[10:33:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Total Land conquer Reward: $0
[10:33:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Bank: $27,000
[10:33:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Followers Online (1):
[10:33:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] **[Head-Guard] ryan10000
[10:33:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Followers Offline (4):
[10:33:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] *[Sr-Guard] GoldEagle12 | *[A-Guard] Dragon1240 | +[B-Guard] JoeMC2014 | -[C-Guard] _24SS
[10:33:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Player GoldEagle12 has been offline since 1 month 1 day 22 hours.
[/quote]
When I wrote the story a while ago when he had already been inactive at the time it said Head Guard. I then just updated the time he has been inactive before posting

signature

F

10/10