TraphouseCorndog's Unfortunate Ban Appeal
IGN: TraphouseCorndog

Who banned you?: DogTag93

When were you banned? (Time/Date): Around 2:24am EST

Why were you banned?: Player Health Indicators

Are you at fault?: Absolutely

What was your rank on MCP?: Citizen

Why should we unban you?: Although this was a clear violation of the rules, and I accept the fact that breaking the rules requires punishment, I believe that the two week span of not being able to play on the server is going to be a lot harder than it sounds. I have a job, I have a family, I have a girlfriend, and I go to school, but at the end of the day when I finally get to sit down and have time to myself, I jump on MCP and goof around with all of my friends. Whether it's losing 650k to a math riddle to Ryan, or spinning at a million miles an hour on an ice floor in C block with Mae, DogTag, Quinn, and Inter, I love goofing off and doing stupid stuff with my friends. Two weeks seems heavy to me, and I feel that although it is reasonable, I would greatly appreciate if it were cut down a bit.

While I feel pretty dumb in the first place for using the player health indicators, I feel worse about putting DogTag in a position to where he had to make the call. DogTag and I have gotten along really well ever since I joined the server last year, and I would genuinely call him one of my best friends on MCP. It kind of breaks my heart knowing that I was dumb enough to put him in that spot. So, DogTag, this is not only an apology for making a dumb decision, but also an apology for making you do what you had to do. You're a Warden, and I understand that you were just doing your job. The only person I am mad at here is myself, and nobody else.

Were you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement?: I was fined, but I do not believe that I deserve the reimbursement. I made a mistake, so I am going to own it and pay that price.

Additional info: In the midst of this happening, a group of friends and I were messing around in C block, and we were having a really good time. I want to apologize to those people as well, because I ruined a moment where everyone was having fun and getting along. Mae, Quinn, and Inter: Sorry friends, I really messed up on this one ):

signature

[Image: xS21j9z.jpg]
+1, unban this boi. idk if this will help or not, but the duration he was online, he wasn’t pvping or anything, so technically he wasn’t exactly using the health indicators? yes, he had them on, which is obviously against the rules and his ban is understandable. i’m the one that pointed it out to him over snapchat, after i saw them in a video he sent me. he deleted them and owned up to his mistake.
also sorry not sorry for the shit reply, i’m really tired
This is literally the best appeal ive seen on MCP. It's actually so genuine and good. Unban him please!

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
Friendly player deserves to be unbanned

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
This is by far the best unban appeal i have seen in a while... Did he mess up yes... but he did own up to it and didn't shy away from what had happen. He understood what he did. And I know how much it made DogTag sad to do this. And it was sad for all of us to watch it happen. =(

I wish you good luck Sir on getting unban before the 2 weeks is over you are a great player that just had made some bad decisions

<3

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
(Feb 28th, 2019, 11:25 AM)Maelonic link Wrote: This is by far the best unban appeal i have seen in a while... Did he mess up yes... but he did own up to it and didn't shy away from what had happen. He understood what he did. And I know how much it made DogTag sad to do this. And it was sad for all of us to watch it happen. =(

I wish you good luck Sir on getting unban before the 2 weeks is over you are a great player that just had made some bad decisions

<3

Why haven't I ever gotten this sympathy from you Mae?

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
(Feb 28th, 2019, 11:37 AM)Hypogre link Wrote: [quote author=Maelonic link=topic=6186.msg38007#msg38007 date=1551378358]
This is by far the best unban appeal i have seen in a while... Did he mess up yes... but he did own up to it and didn't shy away from what had happen. He understood what he did. And I know how much it made DogTag sad to do this. And it was sad for all of us to watch it happen. =(

<3

Why haven't I ever gotten this sympathy from you Mae?
[/quote]

you are getting there hypogre <3 lol

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
Thanks for all of the support guys. I've been out pretty much all day and just came back to all of this. It really does mean a lot to have you guys supporting me like this, I love my MCP family <3

signature

[Image: xS21j9z.jpg]
feelsbanjo Unban my boy trap, this truly was a very genuine appeal and I really felt he mean't every word he put into it. Plus he is very fun to be around and hangout with. #FreeTrap

signature

"We will always remember RT for being a beast Lili."
--Killer Mittstarr

[Image: wavkJtH.png]