Region Guard command not working
What is the problem: The ./rg flag plot# entry [allow/deny] command is not working
Where is this located?: MCP
How can we recreate it?: Nobody is able to use the command, so check in with anyone who owns a plot really
Additional Info: This is making it hard to turn my plot into a shop as people cannot enter, pls help so I can has monies

-Trap  pedobear

signature

[Image: xS21j9z.jpg]
You should be able to still if you're the owner?

signature

???
I still own the plot, it is just telling me that I don’t have permission to do so. Ryan1000 also experienced this problem, so it’s not just me. I can try a few other things to see if maybe I am doing it wrong, but I do know that I still own the region.

signature

[Image: xS21j9z.jpg]
./rg flag <region> entry allow/deny

Can anyone verify?

signature

???
https://gyazo.com/c6cc7e2bceabc55ffc5b4b4a43ca8352

Doesn't work, and yes it is plot54 and I am the owner of said plot.

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
Looking into it.

signature

???
(Feb 26th, 2019, 07:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Looking into it.

/rg flag plot5 entry allow

Worked for me.
/rg flag plot20 entry deny
/rg flag plot32 entry deny

“You don’t have permission.”

tried the command on both the plot owning account and an alt, neither worked. if the command works for you, you’re lucky.

until fix you guys can just poke me in ts and will do it for you just saying ^.^

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
Now i cannot do:

/rg flag plot5 entry allow

Whatever you did before worked but not now :/