Ian_19's Guard Application
What is your IGN?
My IGN is Ian_19. (was BaconSpaghettiOs until I changed it to "Ian_19" on February 3rd)
How old are you as of now?
I am currently 17 years old.
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime)
My current playtime is 249.2 hours.
When can you play on MCP?
When school is in session I can only play on fridays from 3:00 PM to around 12:00AM, on saturdays I can play anywhere from 6:00 AM to around 12:00 AM, and on sundays from 6:00 AM to 9:30 PM.
What is your timezone?
My time zone is Mountain Standard Time.
What is your rank on the server?
My Current rank is Citizen.
Do you have any experience with other prison servers?
No I do not but have been a dedicated player on this server for a very long time.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible).
No I do not, this would be my first time guarding.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room?
Yes I have, REEEEEEE.
Why should we pick you to be our next guard?
I would be a perfect candidate to be your next guard because I get along with a lot of people who play on the server and am respectful to everyone I converse with. This server means so much to me and have had so many good memories with so many good people from the past and still do to this day. This would be my first time guard so what I am asking is for everyone to please be patient with me and let me get used to things, everyone that wants to be guard on a prison server has to start somewhere. I have been chasing this position for a really long time and am not looking to give up on it anytime soon. I understand that I’m not able to be online on school days (except Friday) when school is in session but when it is not like on weekends or summer break, winter, etc. I am extremely active and am online a ton. I also believe that me being a guard gives me more opportunities to help new players as much as I can. I thank you all for taking the time out of your day to read my guard application and appreciate everyone’s feedback! Have a nice day!

signature

"Those who live up to their names make one for themselves" -Dale Earnhardt Jr.

signature

Nothing can kill a Psycho.
+1 Very friendly, knows the rules, and is willing to help out other players when they need it.

signature

"We will always remember RT for being a beast Lili."
--Killer Mittstarr

[Image: wavkJtH.png]
+1 nice guy and helpful

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One
I won't give a plus or minus one only because I haven't seen how well you pvp, but you're very friendly and a good guy from what I've seen. Good luck with it!!

signature

Just your friendly neighbourhood DragonApex23
Thanks everyone for the feedback so far I really appreciate it!

signature

"Those who live up to their names make one for themselves" -Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Didn't read the application, but has a Dale Earnhardt Jr quote as his signature +1

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
One of the only few active members on +!

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League