MCP Alert > The Guardly Gazette > PJ Issue 6
Prisoner’s Journal Issue 6

Prisoner’s Journal Under New Ownership.
Prisoner's Journal formally known as PJR has gone under new ownership.
Former owner Nator27 sold the rights of Prisoner's Journal over to Dragon1240, owner of rival newspaper, The Guardly Gazette.
For now Nator27 still plays a huge role in Prisoner's Journal as for now, despite having complete control of everything, Dragon1240 is just sitting back in a supervisor role right now.
    "Right now I'm going to be writing some stories but I'm going to be trying some new things with PJ," Dragon1240 said. "I'm looking forward to overlooking the publication and plan to make some big changes."
    Change happened right away with Dragon1240 bringing on new writers to help the team as well as made some basic guidelines and editing rules for himself when it came to overlooking PJ.

Written by Ryan10000

Missing Giveaway
The Christmas of 2017 was filled with promises, giveaways, cheer, and last but not least, lies. Lord63 gave away a lot of stuff, from crates to gift cards, and even promised a huge 50 crate giveaway towards the end of Christmas. This giveaway never came to MCP. Lord63 never did the giveaway and instead promised he would do it next year. As the Christmas of 2018 came around, nobody knew what to expect. Lord63 promised to make up for this giveaway and said it would be large and spectacular even leading up to in the shoutbox multiple times. Its February now and this giveaway that was promised over a year ago still hasn’t happened. It is not that Lord stopped spending money, anytime you look at recent donors if he isn’t banned you will more than likely see a large sum of cash with his head above it on the wall. So, where is this giveaway? Nobody knows.

Written by Dragon1240

Economics:

High Grade Cocaine ($3000/1):
Plot 1
Plot 10
Plot 16
Plot 25
Plot 26

Exp Bottles:
Plot 3 ($2200/16)
Plot 25 ($2200/16)
Plot 31 ($1999/32)
Plot 32 ($2099/16)

Golden Apples:
Plot 16 ($750/1)
Plot 31 ($500/1)

Strength/Speed II Potions:
Plot 3 ($350/1)
Plot 21 ($100/1)
Plot 25 ($745/1)

Gunpowder:
Plot 1 ($15000/64)
Plot 16 ($10000/64)

Written by AcidBlitz_

Staff Members are Going Up in the World
MCP has seen a lot of new ranks with their current staff members over the recent weeks. Starting off with the guards, every guard has gotten a promotion other than Scare in recent weeks. Dragon1240 went from B to A with Ryan10000 for a few days. Then Ryan10000 was moved up from A to Head-Guard. GoldEagle12 who has been extremely inactive the past couple of weeks has gotten the reserved inactive guard spot, Senior Guard. JoeMC2014 also moved up from C to B. Scare for the time being has been at B for a decent amount of time now. We probably won’t see any more guard promotions for a while until more guards get accepted.
The Mods also saw their own promotions. Senior Mod DogTag93 was promoted to Warden. LittleLea was promoted to Senior Mod and Godt9 was accepted as Mod. However after being accepted he flew too close to the sun and was burned to death, leaving his time as mod as x < 24 hours. Silas has posted on the forums as well as on MCP that the server is looking for staff members and advising everyone to apply.

The Broken Boys
A classic group on the server once known as “The Boys” have disbanded. “The Boys” was just a group of friends known for being really close and engaging in numerous activites together from shit-posting to raiding. This group being consisted of some of the top pvpers in the server include notorious players such as, Jerehh, Ryan10001, ItsKelinu,and hypogre some of the lesser notorious players, MasterScare and Dal also engaged very actively in events with the rest of “The Boys.” One of the more loyal members Dal aka ImNotAHotDog was looked up to by many in the group, having purchased their own Teamspeak channel, buying gifts for the players with in real life money, and all sorts of various things just to help others and his group out. However recently this all changed. Many of “The Boys” which used Discord as a third party way to communicate outside of Teamspeak or in-game were shocked when they looked for the group’s Discord Server and were in awe to find it had been deleted by Dal. Dal had cut off communication with his former group without any acknowledgement to the other members as well as and ceased all other forms of communication with the group. The Boys are a bit sad and wonder why this could have happened and wish Dal would have atleast talked to them first.

Written by Dragon1240

Main Man - Dragon1240
Writer in Chief - Dragon1240
Temporary Writer - Ryan10000
Emotional Advice - ItsKelinu
Semi-Temporary Writer - Nator27
Temporary Writer - AcidBlitz_
Supervisor/Editor - Nator27, Kittiwolf

Publisher's Note: Watch for The newest issue of The Guardly Gazette covering more news to your Off Topic subforums.

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
No mention of the SOTU!?!?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8ukak8P2vY[/youtube]

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Feb 13th, 2019, 02:32 PM)Dragon1240 link Wrote: Emotional Advice - ItsKelinu
Heard it here first folks

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One
i wouldn't say the boys are "sad"

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
the boys being a bit sad? hilarious. if they were sad they wouldn’t be harassing dal and I.
(Feb 14th, 2019, 07:12 PM)AcidBlitz_ link Wrote: the boys being a bit sad? hilarious. if they were sad they wouldn’t be harassing dal and I.
You a hoe

signature

[Image: GcYiQ0T.png]
[Image: BgdujAZ.png]
(Feb 14th, 2019, 07:12 PM)AcidBlitz_ link Wrote: the boys being a bit sad? hilarious. if they were sad they wouldn’t be harassing dal and I.

I feel you are just trying to start drama, not good for someone trying to apply for mod? If you where trying to fix this "harassment" you would have brought it privately to a admin. It's true we where friends with Dal and now we are not but you have no idea on why that is the case. Journalism is about reporting and storys not trying to expand on playgroup gossip.

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
1. The Boys never "disbanded".
2. Dal leaving had very little effect on anything.
3. No one on MCP actually cares about The Boys and this article about them is pointless. All it is seemingly doing is creating more drama that again, no one should care about.

Is PJR purposefully being tanked in order to further Dragon1240's motives to grow MCP Alert and Guardly Gazette?
The story was written about 3 weeks ago, and at the time was not as misleading. Due to the rush from other players an issue was slapped together with what we had.

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
this is a drama post, not a guard gazette xD

but saying that the boys "disbanding" such as Ryan said it didn't change anything about the boys just because dal left doesn't mean its no longer a thing just because he "created" it. But lets be honest its great for drama

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League