Jonathangh's Ban Appeal
IGN: Jonathangh
Who banned you? IDK was not on when it happened.
When were you banned? (Time/Date) I'm guessing around 1 AM on Feb 3 EST
Why were you banned? For Allegedly abusing a glitch in Zombie Survival.
Are you at fault? Absolutely Not
What was your rank on MCP? Citizen
Why should we unban you? UM because I was not abusing a glitch. The video that Canada linked to the 'proof' of me doing it is not a glitch spot what so ever. I was not abusing it because it is not glitched. Zombies can still hit you and they do, I did not win that game soon after he ended the video I literally getting destroyed by zombies and I left the corner and ran around tell I died and he won. He literally reported me corner camping even though zombies could still kill me and he won the game.
Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? I don't think I was fined and If I was then I definitely deserve A reimbursement.
Additional info: He had previously talked to Mae about me camping in a corner glitch. Yes, I agree I was using that corner camping glitch because I was. PLain and simple. But the reason I used it was because I was testing the glitch out and when I was positive it was, in fact, a glitch I walked out, was met by A Infected Riot Patrol guy and got destroyed, giving the win to Canda cause I knew I Could no longer win seeing he got all the drops and I had nothing and suck at PVP. I gave him the win and then reported the bug on the forums. I got nothing for doing so and somehow he got all the rewards and I got in trouble even though I was just testing it out to see if it was, in fact, a glitch. This ban makes no sense and seems incredibly biased on the fact you guys just like Canda a lot more than me and Canda hates me. Please try out the spot that in his report he linked, it is not a glitch what so ever and yet I got banned for it. The second spot got patched and obviously, it was a glitched spot which is why I made the report on it. I do not care If I get a reward for it even though I think it is incredible how he gets it but whatever. I just want to get unbanned for this very unneeded ban that I received.
-1. i watched you and your brother abuse this bug after you reported it the other day, just sadly didn’t get it on video. me and countless others warned you that abusing bugs is bannable.
You did the equivalent of islanding in spleef. The goal of zombie survival is not to hide and hope everyone else dies. It's honestly sad you report the bug, then continue to abuse it. I'm pretty sure your ban would of been reduced to 24 hours if you didn't say you were not breaking the rules.

signature

[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: vipersig.jpg]

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
You reported a glitch a few days ago. And then you didn't say anything after that. Canada did.. then like 10 to 15m after that you made a post about it with no video or screen shoots what so ever and you keep "testing" this glitch. with out the ok of any warden or upper staff member. It is a 3 day ban... see you when your ban is up!

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
Mae where is your proof that I repeatedly tested out this glitch. I tested it out once and only once and then I reported it on the forums and I didn’t say anything about it because Canada told me he already told you about it and that he was getting the reward.  I didn’t really care. What I care about is when I get falsely punished. I NEVER abused a glitch without either immediately reporting it and only using it make sure it was a glitch and even giving the win away so that the other player didn’t feel cheated out of a win. The other time I used a glitch you were right above me and I was showing it to you. The video that Canada used for his evidence was NOT A GLITCH SPOT. Test it I was just camping in the corner cause it is easier for me to fight zombies on a track pad standing still. Last time I checked that was not illegal. I literally cannot believe  I am being banned for legit doing nothing wrong. Also turtle I never island in spleen what are you ok I never fucking islanded. It doesn’t matter what the pint of the game is everyone is different and it’s not illegal to camp ina corner as long as zombies can still kill you which in the video that Canada posted for proof  they still could easily kill me. Like the favoritism on this sever blows my mind on how blantenly obvious it is. and Mae I don’t  care if it was a 30 min ban the time does not matter. It is the fact that this will 100% fuck up my chances of having a future on this server as staff because I was falsely banned. I did everything write and just because the people who don’t like me are saying a did something wrong I am being punished. It makes no sense. I was actually enjoying playing on  this server and now cause of Thai people will think I’m a scum bag who cheats and I’m defiantly not going to be able to get guard . I don’t want my name to be trashed on by literally false accusations made  by toxic players who just don’t like me. Like wtf is the point of playing and having a good time doing things I enjoy doing if im just going to get punished for playing by the rules. Ik canda doesn’t like me or the things I do and I try to be respectful to him and have a good time but he legit fucking hates me and my brother which is why he is so persistent on getting me fucking banned. I did nothing wrong and Mae did not state any good reasons as to why I was banned or argue the points I have made. All she said is Canda beat me to reporting it to a staff member and that I supposedly continued to use that glitch which is false because I only used it once then instantly reported it. I thought the Moto was like innocent until proven guilty. Funny how someone can get banned for false evidence and trying to do the right thing ?
(Feb 3rd, 2019, 09:42 PM)jonathangh link Wrote: Mae where is your proof that I repeatedly tested out this glitch. I tested it out once and only once and then I reported it on the forums and I didn’t say anything about it because Canada told me he already told you about it and that he was getting the reward.  I didn’t really care. What I care about is when I get falsely punished. I NEVER abused a glitch without either immediately reporting it and only using it make sure it was a glitch and even giving the win away so that the other player didn’t feel cheated out of a win. The other time I used a glitch you were right above me and I was showing it to you. The video that Canada used for his evidence was NOT A GLITCH SPOT. Test it I was just camping in the corner cause it is easier for me to fight zombies on a track pad standing still. Last time I checked that was not illegal. I literally cannot believe  I am being banned for legit doing nothing wrong. Also turtle I never island in spleen what are you ok I never fucking islanded. It doesn’t matter what the pint of the game is everyone is different and it’s not illegal to camp ina corner as long as zombies can still kill you which in the video that Canada posted for proof  they still could easily kill me. Like the favoritism on this sever blows my mind on how blantenly obvious it is. and Mae I don’t  care if it was a 30 min ban the time does not matter. It is the fact that this will 100% fuck up my chances of having a future on this server as staff because I was falsely banned. I did everything write and just because the people who don’t like me are saying a did something wrong I am being punished. It makes no sense. I was actually enjoying playing on  this server and now cause of Thai people will think I’m a scum bag who cheats and I’m defiantly not going to be able to get guard . I don’t want my name to be trashed on by literally false accusations made  by toxic players who just don’t like me. Like wtf is the point of playing and having a good time doing things I enjoy doing if im just going to get punished for playing by the rules. Ik canda doesn’t like me or the things I do and I try to be respectful to him and have a good time but he legit fucking hates me and my brother which is why he is so persistent on getting me fucking banned. I did nothing wrong and Mae did not state any good reasons as to why I was banned or argue the points I have made. All she said is Canda beat me to reporting it to a staff member and that I supposedly continued to use that glitch which is false because I only used it once then instantly reported it. I thought the Moto was like innocent until proven guilty. Funny how someone can get banned for false evidence and trying to do the right thing ?
Bro who do you think is gonna read all that. Just from glimpsing over it I can tell you are just repeating yourself but in a more aggressive tone

signature

[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: vipersig.jpg]
(Feb 3rd, 2019, 09:42 PM)jonathangh link Wrote: Mae where is your proof that I repeatedly tested out this glitch. I tested it out once and only once and then I reported it on the forums and I didn’t say anything about it because Canada told me he already told you about it and that he was getting the reward.  I didn’t really care. What I care about is when I get falsely punished. I NEVER abused a glitch without either immediately reporting it and only using it make sure it was a glitch and even giving the win away so that the other player didn’t feel cheated out of a win. The other time I used a glitch you were right above me and I was showing it to you. The video that Canada used for his evidence was NOT A GLITCH SPOT. Test it I was just camping in the corner cause it is easier for me to fight zombies on a track pad standing still. Last time I checked that was not illegal. I literally cannot believe  I am being banned for legit doing nothing wrong. Also turtle I never island in spleen what are you ok I never fucking islanded. It doesn’t matter what the pint of the game is everyone is different and it’s not illegal to camp ina corner as long as zombies can still kill you which in the video that Canada posted for proof  they still could easily kill me. Like the favoritism on this sever blows my mind on how blantenly obvious it is. and Mae I don’t  care if it was a 30 min ban the time does not matter. It is the fact that this will 100% fuck up my chances of having a future on this server as staff because I was falsely banned. I did everything write and just because the people who don’t like me are saying a did something wrong I am being punished. It makes no sense. I was actually enjoying playing on  this server and now cause of Thai people will think I’m a scum bag who cheats and I’m defiantly not going to be able to get guard . I don’t want my name to be trashed on by literally false accusations made  by toxic players who just don’t like me. Like wtf is the point of playing and having a good time doing things I enjoy doing if im just going to get punished for playing by the rules. Ik canda doesn’t like me or the things I do and I try to be respectful to him and have a good time but he legit fucking hates me and my brother which is why he is so persistent on getting me fucking banned. I did nothing wrong and Mae did not state any good reasons as to why I was banned or argue the points I have made. All she said is Canda beat me to reporting it to a staff member and that I supposedly continued to use that glitch which is false because I only used it once then instantly reported it. I thought the Moto was like innocent until proven guilty. Funny how someone can get banned for false evidence and trying to do the right thing ?
Let me just summarize this for everyone in a few sentences.  Apparently there isn’t proof.  Canada supposedly told Mae about the bug.  He got falsely banned and is upset.  Thinks he won’t get guard just because of his current ban. 

PS: Some players have gotten staff even with previous bans. ( just look at Dragon1240)

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
well on the report from the 30th you where hiding in the corner and you told me two days earlier that you could of just not of said anything and just keep using that spot.. witch this was not the same spot it was still a spot that allowed you to live longer then others due to the zombies spawned and then on the 2nd you where hiding once again and canada found you hiding near the edge where it will also give you a better advantage over other trying to fight off zombies.

I would also like to point out that right on the Beacon there is a sign posted

[Image: u7fU4qC.png]

TBH this is not the end of the world... And Ovie is right other players has gotten staff even with previous bans

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
(Feb 3rd, 2019, 09:16 AM)AcidBlitz_ link Wrote: -1. i watched you and your brother abuse this bug after you reported it the other day, just sadly didn’t get it on video. me and countless others warned you that abusing bugs is bannable.
not once did i ever use this bug. IDK why your comin at me when i have never abused a bug in zombie survival. Never even seen you in zombie survival. SMH.

signature

Accepting cash grass or ass. Take it or leave it