xXLink2000Xx
The reason the answers are vague: My prism is bugged and is showing an old ban

IGN: xXLink2000Xx

Who banned you? DogTag93 I think.

When were you banned? (Time/Date) Not sure, it was a few months ago though.

Why were you banned? Use of client

Are you at fault? Yes

What was your rank on MCP? Citizen I think.

Why should we unban you? Because I realized that it was my fault for pvping when I was under a large suspicion whether I was cheating or not. I knew everyone thought I was cheating, and I continued to pvp, which isn't putting myself in a good position.

Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? Don't know if I was fined but I don't care about any money I had.

Additional info: I gave it some time to appeal because I believed that dogtag had a bias against me, I now don't believe this is true. I was going to report him and start a bunch of trouble. But I stepped back from the server to look at it from a different perspective and I realized he was just doing his job and I probably was a easy suspect because I was on a hot streak of pvp. I would like to be able to play with my buddies again like the old days. Thank you!

signature

+1, i think you should be given one last chance tbh. 
+1  man deserves a second, third, fourth?

Man deserves another chance!
lol every version hes banned for hacking or toxicity cya next version bud

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
(Feb 1st, 2019, 02:43 PM)AcidBlitz_ link Wrote: one last chance tbh.
More like the eight last chance

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
+1

-1802aswagg

signature

[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: vipersig.jpg]
I don't really think you deserve another chance,

but I like when things are spiced up.

+1
No you're a shitty player and anyone who thinks you should be unbanned has shit judgment.

signature

???
(Feb 1st, 2019, 02:44 PM)stinglikebeedril link Wrote: +1  man deserves a second, third, fourth?

(Feb 1st, 2019, 09:36 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: No you're a shitty player and anyone who thinks you should be unbanned has shit judgment.

actually now that i think about it i don't think you deserve another chance.
(Feb 2nd, 2019, 06:01 AM)stinglikebeedril link Wrote: [quote author=stinglikebeedril link=topic=6156.msg37750#msg37750 date=1549057457]
+1  man deserves a second, third, fourth?

(Feb 1st, 2019, 09:36 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: No you're a shitty player and anyone who thinks you should be unbanned has shit judgment.

actually now that i think about it i don't think you deserve another chance.
[/quote]

stinglikebeedril thought process:

1. post guard app

2.  wait

3. agree with silas on everything

4. profit?????

signature