LittleTrappy's Moderator Application (Let's Try Th
In Game Name: LittleTrappy
Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)
How Long Have You Played On MCP? Since June of 2018
What is your current playtime on the server?: 180 hours on this version, and over 200 hours last version, making a grand total of about 380 hours.
Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked?: Unfortunately, yes
If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long?: I was permanently banned a few months ago for suspicion of x-raying. However, tiss but a scratch.
When can you play on MCP?: Due to my new university schedule, my hours available will be cut a bit short, but I will mostly be able to play for a few hours every night, and on weekends especially (When server traffic is heavy).
What is your rank on the server?: Citizen
Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator?: As I've played MCP, I've made a lot of very good friends, and made a lot of cherished memories. From bonding with players, to confusing and baffling Silas with my remarks on certain things, MCP has truly become a place I can call a home away from home. Due to DogTag93 recently becoming Warden (Congrats Billy!), I have decided to take another swing at Moderator. With past server moderation experience, good relations with players, and a very low number of player altercations (if I was even involved in any), I think I am a very suitable candidate for the newly opened spot. I'm pretty level headed, and I'm certainly unbiased when it comes to most things- two qualities every great moderator has. I just want to give my fair share back to MCP, because it has given me so many things that I will carry with me for a long time.
Additional Information: It honestly wouldn't surprise me if this Moderator application is somewhere in the double digits on the list of how many times I've tried. I want to emphasize that this is just a sign that I'm taking this rather seriously, and that I'm not trying to spam this thread or anything. I genuinely appreciate you all taking the time to read my application, and I am absolutely open to any comments, questions, and or criticisms in a comment below. Thank you all again, and have a wonderful day.

-TrapĀ  pedobear

signature

[Image: xS21j9z.jpg]
not gonna give +1 or -1. try to be more active though, good luck.
+1 TrapBabe

signature

[Image: 308px-Olivia_Rodrigo_OR_Logo.svg.png]
I agree +1

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
Trap Trap for Mod <3 +1

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One
+1 go get'em

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
+1 reliable person

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
Thanks for the love and support guys <3 This week has been a bit rough at school/work, and coming back to the forums to this really cheered me up! Smile I have a lot of time away from work/school this week, so expect to see me on!

signature

[Image: xS21j9z.jpg]
I personally would like to see more activity but I do understand life gets in the way. I won't give a +1 or -1 but good luck Big Grin

signature

Just your friendly neighbourhood DragonApex23