Baconspaghettio’s guard application
What is your IGN?
My IGN is BaconSpaghetti0s.
How old are you as of now?
I am currently 16 years old.
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime)
My current playtime is 119.4 hours.
When can you play on MCP?
When school is in session I can only play on fridays from 3:00 pm to around 12:00 am, on saturdays I can play anywhere from 6:00 am to around 12:00 am, and on sundays from 6:00 am to 9:30 pm.
What is your timezone?
My time zone is Mountain Standard Time.
What is your rank on the server?
My Current rank is Citizen.
Do you have any experience with other prison servers?
No I do not but have been playing on this server for a very long time.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible).
No I do not, this would be my first time guarding.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room?
Yes I have, REEEEEEE.
Why should we pick you to be our next guard?
You should pick me to be your next guard because I love helping players around as much as I can and feel like I can be more involved with the server and other players even more. I enjoy being with everyone on the server and hope I can get to meet more people that I don’t know. Like I said before I have been playing on here for a long time and will most likely stay dedicated for as long as I can and remember some people from the past that I shared good memories with and still share good memories with everyone. I want to mention that it may not seem like it at all but I have pvped a lot on other versions of Minecraft and don’t pvp much on this server but can put up a good fight. This would be my first time guarding so if I do get accepted I know I’m not gonna be the best one out there so I am asking everyone to please be patient with me as I am striving to learn more and improve and everyone that wants to be a guard has to start somewhere and I thought I would want to start on what I think is the best community prison server out there. Lastly, I want to thank you all so much for taking the time out of your day to read my guard application and really appreciate everyone’s feedback whether or not it helps or hinders my chances of being a guard. I hope all of you who is reading this has a awesome year in 2019!

signature

"Those who live up to their names make one for themselves" -Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Nice guy on the server +1

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
Pretty chill guy. Love to see him pvp some more but +1

signature

[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: vipersig.jpg]
+1 I think you would suite the role nicely, best of luck!

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
Izza Apple dud +1

signature

Thanks everyone for the feedback I really appreciate it!

signature

-1 applied 2 weeks ago on another account. why change accounts on staff app? sketch
(Jan 19th, 2019, 03:33 PM)Gavinator27 link Wrote:-1 applied 2 weeks ago on another account. why change accounts on staff app? sketch
I first applied about a month ago in December and I didn’t change accounts I just changed my gamer tag on Minecraft.

signature

What is your actual IGN?

signature

???